Reviews for Alias Smith and Holmes
CalicotheCat chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Fortitudine,

That was absolutely great from beginning to end.

I writhe in such envy at your Western idiom you should inflate my green-eyed praise as much as you wish. (Dangnabbit)

ADORE that you make our boys kinda background characters and resist the urge to spell out who they are and how they knew Boomer/Malachi...

(NB: Er...I have a story currently on the go resting on 'which gun fired the shot' - but, hey, you know I wouldn't pinch and even if I ever did it'd be a compliment, huh?

Nothing like as good as this one - Dangnabbit again!)
Penski chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ahh...Kid Curry solves the murder. What a clever, smart man he is, especially when it comes to knowing about guns. Very clever story, Fortitudine! Loved the dialect of the storyteller.
sistergrace2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Thanks for giving the Kid an opportunity to prove he knows "how to use his head for more than keeping his ears from running into each other." Love the unique expressions. Very well done! Grace
Spots on a Pony chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Great story. Very Louis L'Amourish. Good job. Hope to read more Alias Smith and Jones stories by you.
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Great story-love your writing style! A satisfying mystery with a mysterious sheriff. Any chance of the boys having a second close encounter with him? Fun to see Heyes and Kid through the eyes of townsfolk who don't know who they are.
laurose chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I like this story, and I love how you tell it.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/19/2010