Reviews for Chloe
Mongoose Peasant chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I agree: more Peep Show fanfiction! Well done on this... :)
Eve chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love this. So, so much.
love and petrichor chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OMG I totally loved this! I just recently started watching Peep Show and saw that scene where Mark and Jez kissed so now I ship them. I don't know how to feel about Sophie, but if everything didn't go wrong with those two (well, I don't know if it did, but nothing seems to be right at the point where I'm watching), but I think Mark and Sophie would be pretty cute. Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this. I love how Mark was freaking out during the kiss between him and Jez and Jez acting all 'let's do it'. This was so adorable and I also looooved the ending
Talibra chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I adore Vocaloid! My favorite is probably Luka, however. (Isn't it odd that Mitsune is the most popular? I find her voice to be irritatingly high, personally.)

But as for your story. Dear Lord, you are so wonderfully Peep Show it hurts me from all the awesomeness. I adore you! Perhaps that sounds creepy, but I don't care! You're so terrific at capturing the characters, of course, but what really appeals is your ability to match the tone of the show. I can imagine your little quips being transferred into the actual show for broadcast, because they match perfectly to the way Peep Show is narrated. And it is for this that I adore you, and I am glad you decided to put your talent for writing here.

"You didn't make her insane, Mark. You're not that bad. ...I hope."

"Jeremy was undermining his misery!"

"There was some comfort to be found in the fact they could be pathetic together."

A selection of completely Peep Show-esque lines, as just some examples.

(And in answer to the question on your profile page- A Vocaloid/Peep Show crossover would be interesting, but if I'm going to be honest here it wouldn't really work. Though if you write more brilliant fanfictions like this one, I'd be more than happy to read them and bask in your glory.)
lori-la-strange chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
"There was some comfort to be found in the fact they could be pathetic together". That pretty much sums up their relationship perfectly haha. This show doesn't get enough love, so your story is great. Very in character!
lamatikah chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
somewhat lol, somewhat disturbed.

mark/jez? i literally never saw it.

when you mentioned that mark was wearing socks and that made him better than jez it reminded me of the first ever episode when mark was like "trousers off then socks THEN pants. don't want to look scary, naked with socks." and then jez walks out naked except for socks and mark's like "...grr, always has to go against social etiquette."

i wuz like hahaha.