Reviews for Family Man
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love tags to 6x11! This was great!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Playing catch-up today. So this one's about Dean, and Ben right? You weren't kidding about the "Lindworm" thing were you? This one does kind of squiggle on and on and on, doesn't it? I liked it, though I'm not really sure that, Ben would've been the one to teach him about family. I think his mom and dad and Sam, dysfunctional as they were, taught him that. In fact I'm positive that they are the reason he values family so highly. excellent word usage! You're really getting good at writing American. :-)
Shannz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh, that man breaks my heart so easily...

Wonderfully done and angsty in the best possible way.

That scene through the panic room door was one of the best of the episode. It said so much where words could not.

Lovely, kate 3

very nicely done sweetie

Viv

x
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Poor Dean, he is so full of self-doubt, although I don't particularly want him to go back to her, it tears me apart that he can't make it up with Lisa and Ben. I could imagine his feelings of despair being exactly as you describe here!

So many metaphors, you're practically tripping over them, well done x
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Once again, another great drabble! And I absolutely loved the way you ended it...just plain Dean: I've screwed up.

And hey: metahpor galore!

See ya!

Barbara
Swellison chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Whoa, Kate. There's a lot of depth in this, very nice, angsty drabble. Sue
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh nice dark metaphor - Dean's whole map of relationships is a maze really, isn't it? And of course Dean would think he'd screwed up being Ben's dad, but I bet Ben doesn't think so.

You've managed to squeeze a lot of angst into 100 words, Kate, well done!