Reviews for Never Alone
amazinglion29 chapter 8 . 6/3
This is so beautiful! I really, really want you to continue this story! The whole idea of this is absolutely amazing!
asdfklj chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
"merely a matter of practice"... hmmm? Makes me wonder who Byakuya's been practicing on...
jenniferlane199121 chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
When are you going to put the next next one on here
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Please keep going. I absolutely love this couple, they are perfect together and hope that baka Kouga gets wiped from Kuchiki-sama's mind.
Beaker chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
I feel so sad for them both! I hope something can be worked out.
Kamelcake chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Aww, don't cry Sen! Bya will find a way. Great chapter!
BleachLover chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Aw, you made me cry for poor Sen! Lovely story. Please post more soon!
Picklez80 chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Squeeeeeeeeeeee! Bya's got a bum in the oven! Please post more soon!
Winterheart2000 chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
I want to cuddle these two!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
I just love how you've developed Senbonzakura. He's really adorable, very powerful, but cutely clueless sometimes. :) I hope Byakuya can help him somehow.
kyuumihaira chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
Stupid council and their old stupid ways!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
Holy crap, I forgot about this story, even though it was one of my favs because Sen and Byakuya are super cute ;3 I cannot wait for more of this! I love Sen's personality, just makes me want to hug him and not let go, lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Please continue this! There are very (and I mean VERY) few fics of byakuya and senbonzakura, so please continue this! It's wonderful and the potential! Because we also have toshiro and hyourinmaru, and imagine if you wrote on about muramasa's feeling and all that, seriously please come back to this fic! Please please please please please
wolves2152 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Please countiue soon!
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
gah! please update! im begging you! you left us a cliffe!