Reviews for Under the mistletoe
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
ITS ABOUT TIME THAT UTHER CAME ROUND TO THE IDEA THAT HIS SON IS GAY AND ACCEPTED IT AS A VERY GOOD STORY WITH A LOT OF HOT ACTION BETWEEN MERLIN AND ARTHUR.I LOVE MERLIN AND ARTHUR VERY MUCH AND THEY ARE DEFINATLY MENT TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER MOST DEFINATLY PLEASE KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK AND PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC BRILLANT BEST WISHES HUGS AND FROM .
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Really sneaky and sexy ;) I like.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved It! :D
MerlinMegaFan612 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
1 word LOL :)
LostGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Poor Merlin...
Xanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I think that Arfur should ask Igraine - or maybe Uther, haha - for a copy of the video.

Makes for a nice birthday present for Merlin, doesn't it?

(Well, actually, the first of January would be Colin's birthday, not Merlin's, but we don't really know his birthday, do we?)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Really hot and funny! Go Arthur! Love ingrain in this. She is often dead in fic. poor Uther, *laugh at his face!*
helen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Fantastic and first class a hot story with a lot of hot action and funny moments.i most definatly enjoyed the story well done from .
helen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Dear allthingsmagical and a very merry christmas.i can imagine the look on uther's face and it must have been one of shock and horror after seeing what merlin and arthur got up to in uther's office.a story that made me laugh as well.i do hope that where ever you are your not cut off by all the snow that has fallen since saturday.i wish the snow would go away and never come snow is nice but it can also be dangerous as please put me in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister who is called name is helen and I give you my permission to put me in a merlin and arthur story as merlin's sister helen who is named after and best .
helen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A very interesting time was had under the mistletoe by arthur and just goes to show that mistletoe can be a very interesting plant indeed and not just for kissing arthur had told merlin about the cameras I do not think merlin would have gone through with what he did with arthur.i felt very very sorry for merlin when arthur told him that they had been filmed shagging eachother on the desk and in uther's favourite wonder uther wanted a new desk and a new was a very good story and it also made me laugh as christmas happy new year and all the best for from .
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
hahahaomg hahahaha i cannot stop laughing just so perect i love Ygraine!
superbored85 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Cute story!

There were a few errors but overall it was a great story especially Uther's reaction.

Good job!
Ichigo'sDragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
NICE ONE!
ArthurxMerlin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ha ha. I loved that. I could just imagine Uther's face when he saw them. LOL. Brilliant.

Looking forward to more of your stories.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2