Reviews for SkyKnight, meet The Dragon Booster
reader chapter 1 . 3/29
what? write more.
Nikora Lee chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I just LOVE Storm Hawks AND Dragon Booster... This is a great start to the story and now they must meet. I want to know what happens next
The Storm Hawks will FREAK OUT when they see dragons walking around with human riders LOL that will be sooo funny, Dragon Booster and gang will be really confused but will get freaked out when they see Junko, Radarr and Stork LOL...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update and dont give up on this story its looking great 3
Please dont give up

Nikora Lee
Jack.Frost.and.Tooth01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Drac! This story it's great now it's time to bring the Storm Hawks and Dragon Booster together and then we can see their reactions when they meet lol. Both sides will FREAK OUT. Please write more this story is great. I didn't find anything I didn't like
( the storm hawks will freak out MUCH more then the dragon booster gang ) LOL
Luna chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aww scales.. I was really enjoying the story now I don't want it to end. What Shira said in her review about the storm hawks reactions would be is soo true but she forgot to mention Junko the Wollop and Radarr Aerrow's co-pilot lol Artha and the gang would totally freak out when they meet Radarr and Junko LOL
This story is totally DRAC please write more I wanna read more PLEASE
It's soo drac I LOVE it
Shira chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great story, I love both Storm Hawks and Dragon Booster! I wonder how the storm hawks react when they see dragons walking around with people rider lol Finn and Aerrow will totally flip. Strok will be his worried paranoid self but much more then usaul lol Piper will have a panick attack then she will have a blast learning about the technology stuff. Please update more I wanna know what happens next... I'm not sure how Artha and the gang would react hmmm maybe be really confused lol...
Please write more this is a great story keep it up
Eldonyx chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great, a crossover SH/DB! And the beginning is promising, too.
Personally, I tend to imagine that the Far Side of the Atmos is actually DB's world (because both shows were produced by the same creators and also because of that scene at the very end of the SH series, which always makes me think they might be seeing Dragon City from afar), but I guess a whole other world can be just as well too.

Happy writing!
Lord of Kingdom Pokehearts chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Brilliant! I love Storm Hawks and don't even get me started on Dragon Booster! Great idea though, so just hurry up and write it! Attack of the majorly nerdy brainiacs! Piper and Parmon! Dun dun dun...
fantasymythdude660 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love it, it is awesome so far and I can't wait for the next chapter
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Interesting start on the story, I must say!

BTW, if you're interested in suggestions, then, how about letting me offer you some ideas?

What I had mind was this: Since the Storm Hawks, along with their vehicles, and the entire Condor, are going to end up in Dragon Booster's world, then how about letting Parmon and Stewardd the Seeker improve the weapons, devices, and vehicles of Storm Hawks, along with the Condor, with the use of technological science of Dragon City, so that the Condor and the vehicles has computer systems with communication links connected to each others.