Reviews for Nature VS Nurture
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I agree they are not the darkest of Senshi because while there is suffering out there but there are things like life, love and hope.
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I think you should make it a 3 shot
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Beautifull .

Simply beautifull.

more please :)
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Damn, did I like it! Not only does it delve more deeply into the lives of Pluto and Saturn, but puts it in such a way that you almost feel as if you're there with them. Pluto is my favorite Senshi and I've always wondered about her inner thoughts and feelings about being a soldier, a time guardian, a civilian, and a mother to Hotaru. You captured both of them extremely well, and not to toot my own horn, but my own writing seems very much on the same wavelength.

As for adding extra chapters about Haruka and Michiru, I saw go for it. I'll be looking forward to reading it.
kaleidoscopedisaster chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I would love to see how you would portray the other mothers. Please write more! :]
senshilover chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i vote three shot! :)
Midnight Fearie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i reallly like how u get inside Hotaru's life. i loved this, honestly, because im a dub watcher (yeah, i dont like subs. I just dont. in the words of hotaru: bite me.) n i was irritated the season sailor saturn returns was not dubbed. i like stories like this beecause they give me a peak into what i have missed, but this is definitely my favorite. it gooes into her life and shows you how she is as normal as she can be, and how even being a sailor sensi, shes just like the rest of us. so, i guess all theres left to say is thank u for writing this, bcuz i absolutely loved it(: