Reviews for Secret of Mana
VulpineSnow chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Ridiculously OC in terms of the Planeswalkers... and I'm a bit sad that my fave White-Aligned Planeswalker has not made an appearance. Sure, he's not human, but he's POWERFUL.

Overall hilarious, though.
gaara king of the sand chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
hm different but it's ok well till next message bye
Warhawk Talon chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I love your representation of Sorin! Much more fear inducing then his real self.

Also, are you going to have anyone bring up that while he did show up looking for Avacyn, he never really did anything until Liliana inadvertedly released her?
Contaminated Angel chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
This shit, it is hilarious. Horribly horribly OOC, not consistent with my opinion of the Planeswalkers at all, but hilarious. I shall forever be indebted to you for the mental image provided by NEVILLE! TREE WRESTLING! I wont rage at you for the bits i didn't like, since that's childish and pointless, and i'm the one who chose to read this crack fic. Instead i thank you for the laugh, and hope you update at some point in the future. I want to see the results of Neville's training.
Azraelean chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Awesome story. Love the idea. So Harry studies under sorin?
LightAries chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Great story so far. Started reading this mostly because Jace was involved. Hopefully Sorin will get more screen time.
mainstreet52 chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Hahaha. Loved this one. Keep it up!
Twylyte chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
... Utter chaos. Complete and utter wtf to a degree I haven't seen since... well, since I read a couple of literal GOD!Harry stories. They were very odd.

I love the ideas here though, I may even try my own hand at a HP/MTG someday... Though nothing on this scale.

I hope to see more soon,

-Twy
Tsu no mumei chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I love your depiction of Ajani, very very funny
mainstreet52 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Your characters are getting OP to the point where you need to start introducing some serious plot and action. Especially Luna. Training is nice, but much more of this and it's going to get dumb. Overall, however, I like this. A lot. Still one of my absolute favorites. Keep it coming!
Tsu no mumei chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
new favorite story hands down

update or i find a way to throw crap at you through the computer
Anaithnid chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Interesting twist! I like Bolas's plan that you've concocted. Very creative. Can't wait to see where you take it next!

Venser's certainly a little cockier than my version of him. It's refreshing to see a new perspective, though!

Oh, and Jace trying to choke Venser? Oh man...That's an amusing image.
Anaithnid chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Wha...But...I was so sure that it was going to be Sorin! Ah well. This chapter was exciting enough to make up for it.

Tezzeret seems a lot less calmer than his Test of Metal self, but hey, he WAS following order from Bolas. It was interesting to see Sarkhan, too - I haven't yet read Alara Unbroken, so I haven't gotten a chance to acquaint myself with his personality.

Ha! I was right about Elspeth and Venser! I knew it...
Anaithnid chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Uh oh, looks like Sorin might finally be making his entrance! But who's with him, I wonder?

I loved the way you've applied mana to all the Harry Potter characters - and you've mixed up the expectations, no less! It actually makes sense, with Ron being blue and Hermione red. Just goes to show you how diverse the Magic system can be!
Anaithnid chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Oh boy...Lili's here... and so is Jace...AND she's already making her move. This will be interesting.

Garruk's reaction made me laugh out loud. I like the idea of him being friendly with Jace - Planeswalkers don't have to fight all the time, right?

And hmmm, I wonder what was going on with Elspeth and Venser? Haha!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »