Reviews for Secret of Mana
Anaithnid chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I was laughing throughout the entirety of this chapter. I'm not normally a huge fan of crossovers, but this one was too funny to resist! Jace and Chandra are so perfectly in tune - I love Jace's method of teaching, especially, and the way Chandra bursts right through the door. Completely fitting.

Does mention of Venser mean that he'll show up eventually? I'd sure like to see how you write him?
Reinard Toma chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
This is a very good story, I hope to read more-
mainstreet52 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Well, short, but interesting. The plot is starting to develop quite well, and it's good. I do want more, and faster. Hehe.

That being said, I think you may be focusing slightly a bit much on the MTG side of things... which, while I get that this is essentially an MTG story in the HP setting, you may want to increase the students' role a bit... Luna is a start, but... yeah, more characters involved would be nice. The Walkers have done pretty much everything so far, except for Luna's Time Stop.

(Minor nitpick: Harry is white/black, I thought... Malfoy was blue/black though...)

On the whole, I like what I'm seeing. Keep it up, FutureCam! :)
pearlythepirate chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Again, so silly. But hilarious! I'll keep reading them as they come!
pearlythepirate chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow, this is so silly. But hilarious!
datenchi chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
no i didn't see this coming, but if you continue to add planeswalkers you'll eventually have to add karn.
frecklemouse chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
this whole story is amazing please write more! you have me smiling and my boyfriend facepalming! :)
mainstreet52 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Can I still call myself the series #1 fan here? Since you're going into 5 different classes, basically, you really should try making the chapters a bit longer, since otherwise you're not going very far into each... if you need ideas feel free to talk to me. :)
mainstreet52 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Still awesome. Please write more. I think one point you may want to get into is detail why they suddenly show up now... it's awesome without it, but that would add more realistic flavor. I mean, there should be a specific reason that mana-magic is coming into play for DADA.
Shalemaster chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
That exact reason.
xxForeverLostxx chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING LIKE FOREVER FINALLY, PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON!
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very simple, interesting, and elegant concept. I approve, and definitely want to see more. :)
lorephunk chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
lol well i like the way you started this story. just shove chandra and jace in, no reasons, no questions. there's a lot of possibilities here, especially if you take the two out of the school. possibilities like voldemort getting kicked in the balls by chandra. or jace. either one will do.
Hon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was very funny and i really enjoied reading about the magic charas. Please write more if your able!
xxForeverLostxx chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
plz plz plz update i love this story people should have more crossovers with these two, thanks for adding jace in there, it's really funny!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »