Reviews for Switching Glasses
Ghostgirl chapter 3 . 6/26/2017
Pls make a fic where Lolita and vash meet
briana.schmidt1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
Poor deluded America, and he still wonders why the others hate him.
briana.schmidt1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
XD HAHAHA XD LOL I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD! I HAD TO KEEP QUIET SO IT WAS HARD, but at least it kept me from wetting myself from humor overload XD
FBFan chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
awesome!
windalchemist001 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
just a thought how did alfred put his flages every where it didn't seem like he had any time to do it. and as a Texan to whole snow part in a bit of a panic mode. and i was kind of happy you mention perry in this story all in all i like your story and your Texas was good. and i glad you made her a girl (glad i'm not the only one who has a female ocTexas)and please keep on writing
fujikawaii10346 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I must say, very funny concept... Great story overall

*I love the idea that Berwald's glasses represented Ikea... Haha~
espanamazing chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Ffft. I like Lolita's personality, and the gun thing make me laugh.

Swed'n's sp'ch 's r'lly f'cking h'rd t' r'd.

Like, seriously. XD
Ducere chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
what a lame of father is Alfred xD!

anyway... what I forgot to tell you last time (and since I read it again) how can Sweden has Lolita (literally a lolita lol xD) in his lap and don't have any kind of reaction... ah rigth... don't mind me -_- I forgot the Finnish detail...

keep reading you :3
whitealmond chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
1. I loved that Texas was a brash, smart-talking girl named Lolita xD

2. Having them switch Texas for Ikea for a week was freaking hilarious

3. Poor Berwald. Just, poor Berwald.

Really funny fic, thank you so much for writing it xD
Shay426 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
haha i can see Al holding a stereo above his head "Say Anything" style. And Arthur would definitely know that it isn't France because Al would only have picked American songs.

Because America is awesome.
pjsandwitch chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
FUCK perry. that dick.

and thor is norwegian, no? but the story was cute nonetheless :3
Ducere chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
"Mister Sexy Spanish-speaking Man is Mexico" LOL! you killed me with that! I know, Mexico-kun is HOT, lol... really he's so damn hot D: is december and we're at, like, 27º C (80.6 F) and It's december!

anyway! I love Sweden, he's so paternal :3 I hope that you write down Lolita's Pov also :D!
schnee-roza chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh my gosh we (Texas) got to go home with Sweden! . And Alfred went off with Ikea…hehe. This was too funny; I can see Berwald getting angry at Alfred fore giving Ikea a heroic make-over. '
Miss Saxon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow. If that really happened, MOST OF TEXAS' POPULATION WOULD DIE.

We're such wimps about cold~

2 things:

First, America would probably have been screamed at by Texas. Probably something along the lines of, "YOU ARE A COMPLETE [insert very long stream of cussing] AND THE SAME GOES FOR YOUR MALE MOMMY!" (Arthur)

Second, Texas has very high temperatures compared to Sweden. As in, light sweater weather at the coldest (usually) and temperatures over 100 degrees Fahrenheit are "normal summer days". If they switched glasses, Sweden's face would be really hot.
nmdeactivated chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Heheh, that was funny. I wish America luck for cleaning all the Ikea stores, 'cos we have a giant one where I live.

-NarratoreMelon