Reviews for Winter Night
KittyandSteve17 chapter 1 . 4/14
Perfect in so many ways! I loved it, and i- ohmygodiloveditmorethanicaneaslyexpress!

Don't. Stop. Writing.
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
" soul or no soul asthma was a bitch" agreed -.- anywho nice story
Eriakit chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Need more of this storyline!

We readers want our promised smutty moments! Or fluffy. Either is good with these two.
Sherlocked-JohnLocked chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love this story. You have a keen eye when it comes to character behaviors. Keep up the good work!

Love,

AllThatRemainsXD
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wonderful, magnificent story my dear!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I hope you don't find this creepy but, I think I've read this over a hundred times. I love it. Just what I expected of Sebastian, and something a littke unexpected from Ciel. Lovely, absolutely lovely...
MattelUni chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was really good. Something nice, simple, honest. And I love that first line, do you mind if I quote you somewhere! Bravo!
White Valentine chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Mr Sono

Hello. I would just like to say that while I've been poking around your profile, I have become very impressed with your writing. You take the Victorian story and realistically weave it in with the modern society.

I also must ask, are Ciel and Mr Sebastian in Houston? Because I live there and I can very well say that it is the city depicted in the stories.

Please continue with your marvelous work. I look forward to reading you in the future.

Sennen
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Very nice
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
ohh i love these two so much! i don't see them so much in this sort of a relationship, but i still love your characterization. and you write so well, too! D
Smiling Moon chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
It was like a simple night of the modern days. The setting was very elegant and so is the words. It was really refreshing.
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You're stories are always so charming. I love the relationship but I think I love the banter more.
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
cute
Kaletin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Okay so when I saw you updated, I screamed a little in joy. Just sayin'. XD

MAN. Your writing is just fantastic, and your characterizations on so spot on. It makes this all that much more enjoyable to read.

I love the emphasis on eternity (and Ciel's thoughts about it) and how that's changed their relationship, but that they can still find comfort in each other.

Man. So fluffy. I enjoyed this so much. Really fantastic work!