Reviews for Shy
puasluoma chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Awe very nice!
He didn't put the ring on her! Lol
They left it at the table!
kinsano chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Cute story!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Aww that was a very sweet story! I loved how he lost his inhibitions and let loose for his lady!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Love and sweet story!
M474 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hey MOG! I'm onto you buddy, I'm so ready to take you off my TBR list, as you so mightily deserve my friend!

I liked this, it was cute and sweet, quite a bit sexy and just a little cracky. Well done!

You'll be hearing more from soon...
Jbabs chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow! I am the blind one to not have seen the rock I’ve been under that prevented me from EVER having read your work. What was I thinking? Where have I been?

For a blind man you have an incredibly acute ability to observe charming attributes in your characters. Your ability to combine your observations and your honed skill at description provide enjoyable irony.

And your humor! Continuing your descriptions that are spot on for someone with vision, you use vision of another ilk and add it to your sharply crafted wit to playfully jab the reader. I loved your details about Volvos having been voted the safest car for nine years running, the “spiffy” party vest, the notification of Edward’s name on the Fox Tower lobby sign and his moniker of “Special Ed” caused me to roar with laughter. How does a blind author know that people, particularly women, “stuck out their boobs” when other devices fail them? I loved the quip about the three pound burrito joke contributing to their marriage by Christmas. Very funny. Your handle and identification as “word slinger” didn’t attach itself to you for nothing. You’re a master at slinging those words.

Your writing style effortlessly pulls the reader in. It’s also obvious that you must do considerable research in order to make the comment that hardness of nipples occurs when women stand naked in front of their lovers. Did I already say you’re good with details? “…the almost required eye patch” was also a delight.

You’re an enjoyable and skilled writer. I have no idea what’s kept me away, but I think now that I’ve found you, I must begin from the bottom of your list of works and journey upward. I loved this one shot selection. Please accept my very belated thank you for a wonderful piece.
AdonicaSS chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
How did I miss this post? *slaps own butt*

ML - you wrote a beautiful story - perfect snowy setting - I'm an avid skier. Delightful dancing and strip tease, BTW (also semi-autobiographical?)

or are you the waiter? *grins*

PeriwinkleDream chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was tender and sweet.
swimom7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011

So beautifully adorable - my favorite line was the one about the socks. :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Just found this little gem of a story. Love it!
TheBellaFanatic chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
See shy guys can always surprise you. They are just waiting for the time to show you what they are really made of. Bravo MOG! I loved this story. Such a romantic story with the plans of a get-away & ending with a proposal. *sighs*

And the sex in between was a major plus. Great strip-tease by the way. Had a little gigglesnort with the mentioning of doing a helicopter. "You are one wild and crazy guy." *doing a bad impression of Steve Martin*

One final thing, Goonies OMG love that movie ~ *shouts* "Hey you guys!"

Great job MOG,

Much Luv from B-Fan xoxo
fuz chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh, what a lovely story! Next time he needs a pole! Ha Ha Ha! Thank you!
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
What a proposal
laughingTwiGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was cute! Edward dancing, LOL!
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Okay, Morgan Locklear, first things first. Are you by any chance a Portland boy? It sure as heck sounds like it, with the way you describe the city and surrounding areas. I'm slightly acquainted with the old town, as I was born and raised, to the age of twelve, right there. 2589 N.W. Thurman, probably an industrial warehouse by now, that was a long time ago. But I digress, this little tale is darling, and I loved Edward is too cute, especially the striptease and getting shut out in the hall, if only for a moment. It was a nigh onto perfect weekend and proposal, and may they live happily ever after.