Reviews for Cupid's Chokehold
GodessUnknown chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
read the entire thing before commenting...I enjoyed it very much but am curious to know. what did Cas mean about *the plan*? hmmmmm :) gratz nice job
Boondock Winchester chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Well, I very much enjoyed this story. It was new, fresh, and chock-full of citrisy goodness. Well done. Can't wait to see more stories from you ;)
deanstheman chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Awww, that's such a nice, sweet ending for both couples! I loved the feather bit - and awkward Cas asking them to turn around - haha! And Bobby being ignored whle everyone made out - poor Bobby's the one who needs a Cupid ;) Great job, I enjoyed this fic, it was a lot of fun :D
Boondock Winchester chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Hmm...interesting. Will Dean and the others get the fates to turn the spell around? And if they can, will it be in time? Can't wait to find out! XD
deanstheman chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Another hilarious, awesome chapter. I'm really enjoying this fic!

"He could barely deal with them groping each other now he had to listen to their girly-mush and dedicate cheesy love songs to each other? No way, not happening." hahahahaha, still giggling over that one. oh p-oor Dean.

And keeping regular people apart would be difficult but trained hunters? Sam and Sunny are slippery! Love it.
KissWithAFistx chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Omg! I dont even know if I want the fates to reverse the spell (because I'm really sorry for him) or if I want Sam & Sunny to stay together, cause I just looove the pairing.

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! :D
MsMagz17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Good :) Keep writing!
KissWithAFistx chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Seriously, i like where this story is going .. (and i think some things are really funny haha)

But (i'm team sunny/Sam, i'm sorry haha) i think there should be a bit more drama. You know like .. their love will get stronger every day, and therefore dean and roxie have to act fast. ..

But like I said, i really like this story. Next chapter soon please ! :D
deanstheman chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
ha! That wasn't boring at all - still hilarious. This is a great fic because I start smiling at the first line of every chapter and chuckle the whole way through. And believe it or not, Sam and Sunny were pretty hot together - I almost wanted them to keep going ...almost. I do feel terrible for Dean and Roxie though. Hope you had a great christmas :)
Boondock Winchester chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Ugh! You're so mean! I was just getting so into it! I was all like 'Did they do it yet? What's Dean and Roxie gonna do? I can't wait to see!' and then you cut me off! Mean!...but amazingly awesome! Can't wait for the next update. Really looking forward to it D
deanstheman chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
The back-and-forth conversations between the two motel rooms was awesome! Too funny, poor Dean and Roxie. Will they get there in time?
sam riggs chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
my kind of story
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I just finished reading all of your stories. So far, I'm in love! I can't wait to see what you have set up for this. If this opening is any indication, then it is going to be amazingly fantabulous.

Keep it up ;D
deanstheman chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OMG - this is hilarious!

"That's our kiss." Dean mumbled, sadly. Awww, poor Dean!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for this one.

'Hot, sweaty, and awkward' ... awesome! ;P