Reviews for A Fictional Heartbeat
Kaxian chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This drabble gave me more feels than any long one-shot, multi-chapter Roxas/Xion for has ever had.
meowfactory chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Roxas is always searching. It kind of breaks my heart that he's never content.

((perhaps she is Sora's friend, but the taste of that on his tongue is too bitter))

This is by far my favourite line, and I'm trying to think why, because it all flows so icy and lacey and nice, but I think it has something to do with the fact that Xion's the only thing Roxas has that's all his, I guess.

Anyway. This is beautiful. :3
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
;ljfdalkjsdfald;;;;

I think I just had a heart attack. ACCCCHHHKK. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOSH AHH.

I'm good now. I promise. Anyways, on to the review!

I loved it, the writing, the metaphors - GOD, the METAPHORS *screams* - the fact that Roxas is with Namine but thinking of Xion, which makes me love it even more.

"And this only makes him want to meet the nameless girl even more. She feels so close to his skin that he can almost hear and recognize her voice.

Maybe if he searches the expanse of Sora's heart, he will find her."

THIS IS IT, this made me want to, I don't know, run a few laps or something. These are my favorite lines and I can go on forever about the beauty of this piece, but I won't because I'm being homework OCD but not really because I'm reading this.

;;

*cough* Yeah, this was amazing.

-RV
bijou chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
/SCREAMS

Okay so I was just creeping on your other profile to read one of your newer pieces that I have yet to even look at, which I will, soon enough, and I saw the little link to this account and I was thinking, "Okay, why not?"

And then I saw this. Oh the goodness of Roxas/Xion.

This is actually my first time reading about these two and I LOVED it. It flowed so beautifully and the TITLE hnnnnnnng. It connects so well to the piece. Also, the little metaphor on how Roxas' cloak matches Xion's hair and is zipped up with memories is just GORGEOUS. I got a beautiful and haunting picture in my mind after I read that.

Just holy goodness, ibu. TELL ME HOW YOU DO THIS, PLEASE.

Ahhh, I just LOVE this. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - I could keep going with the love's but I'm sure that would get annoying so I'm going to stop now haha.

Anyways . . . LOVE this. It's always a pleasure to read your writing.