Reviews for Absolute
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Loved this! I thoroughly enjoy established relationship fluff. Thank you!
Nancy
Melendine chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
thanks for writing
beekster chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
CUTE.

cute.

i love the fighting over the color.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was lovely and the perfect way to burst into the HP fandom. I LOL'd so hard at "Not because he can, but because he feels an incredible urge to pay penance out of guilt that the child had to spend such a great amount of time near—and in—Ginny Weasley's vagina." So, so, so incredibly loud. It was quite unattractive. But it's still making me giggle. And I absolutely love the way you ended it. It was perfect. So heartfelt and, well, just perfect.

Almost an aside, I like that you didn't feel the need to name the child here.

sessahhh chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I can't believe you wrote this on a blackberry. That's rather impressive. I didn't think it was crackfic at all. It was lovely and pervy and we even got to prove the great, infallible Malfoy is in fact fallible, and we got a peanut at the end whose toes I just want to nomnomnom.

Great job. As usual, your writing is fantastic and the plot is unique. I'm glad I wasn't around for Ginny-bashing. I like her (as a Drarry background character).
Sharon T chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
So Sweet I loved it
rmhale chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh! I read this one, remember? I made the commentary about Draco worshipping Ginny's vagina? It was when my phone was being a bitch and I couldn't review. Anyways, I loved it. And you... Murderer!
Hev99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww I loved it! My first slash and my first HP fic all in one go! It was so sweet and SO hot!

I really liked the idea of Harry and Draco as parents and I loved the constant almost silent war over the colour of the baby's bedroom, that was a sweet touch!

I'm intrigued about your multi chapter you're writing. What's it about? The banner has me interested :)

Thanks for writing and sharing xx
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
loved. Seriously LOVED.

First I love that you sent me the mobile link so I could actually read it DECENTLY on my ancient phone.

Second I love that someone I KNOW ish lol writes drarry and GOOD DRARRY!

Third it dealt with Harry and Draco becoming parents and wasn't mpreg. WHICH i've read and .. I'm still not quite sure on. I love how you figured out a way for them both to have equal parts of a child (wouldn't this be amazing if the real world could figure this out). It was so very clever having Hermione work on that and having a lovely Ginny who - as we all suspect she would - only wants Harry to be happy. And if that means with Draco Malfoy and carrying their child so be it!

THEN THERE WAS THE UNF FACTOR!

You killed me with the ust in the .. jacking off room shall we say?.. then the cuteness of Harry's face when Draco magic'd the color on the walls to his choice and how playful turned into sensual and then the upstairs.

Seriously WHAT A LEMON! That love scene was just that, a perfect amount of love and heat and fucking all rolled into a fabulously good time had by all.

Brilliant bb, I'm looking forward to your multi when you start posting!

Boo
gypsysue chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this so much I had to review it twice lol..great job babes, so going in my fav folder.
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was a very sweet fluffy story, just like you promised. Some crack would have been fun though. :)
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I'm practically an HP fic-virgin, but certainly no stranger to HP or slash so I feel worthy of leaving a review for this FAB oneshot.

It's great! I can't believe you wrote it so quickly or on something as shitty as a Blackberry (yeah, I said it.)

...But I'm glad you did! The Drarry action was hawt. Your lemon blended tenderness with the genuinely erotic.

Great job. Will be interested to read your multichapter. Excellent foray into the Wizarding World! :D
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
The lovely SydneyTwiMum recc'd this story today and I had to come have a look. Lovely story. So sweet and fluffy and HOT! Thank you.

Suz
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aw, I love these two. And I really love that Ginny wasn't made out to be a hateful harpy. It's bad enough that she doesn't get Harry, there's no need to make her hateful, too, so thanks for not vilifying her. I love that Draco was a sap while still maintaining a lot of his more Malfoy traits (and you didn't ignore the dark mark, which I think is more realistic). The fact that Harry knew him so well, turning the nursery back to pink on their way out, was really great too. This was a lovely story. Thanks for writing and posting it!
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
What a wonderful one shot! I enjoyed every word. Thank you!

Penny