Reviews for The Lost Mistress
Dherea chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Kudos on both the first and second parts of the trilogy. I absolutely loved both of them. Franz' relationship with her from protector, to site to lover was actually romantic in a wrong sort of way. My heart actually sort of broke for him. I liked the rewrite of the Mayor and how you incorporated Spike, Dru and Doyle. Also that Jenny is still a player. Willow's Dad's suicide was a shocker, as was her Mom staking her. The end didn't seem parental, rather cathartic in a vengeance sort of way. The ending is leaving me in suspense! I do hope you plan on finishing the series.

I really enjoyed your writing. You mentioned in your bio that you had more at another website. Please send me the link, if you don't mind. Also, did you have any success with your urban fantasy writing?
zizi chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
I don't usually leave reviews as I don't really have much to say. You have obviously put so much into this series I felt like I owe it to you to leave a review.

This series is Epic, there are just so many layers to the story.

I love the slow build. In the first fic I thought it was really spot on that rather than having Angelus hurt/rape Willow straight away he would want to mess with her mind and break her down. I think its in character that he would have the patience to have things just so- he wants to take her to the point where she needs him desperately

I could really feel Willow's need for the blood, and then her shame and disgust at her self for not being able to control herself and Willow apologising to Angel- such a Willow thing to do.

I could really feel the tension between Angel and Willow, Angel's longing and the jealousy over Willow/Franz and then the guilt

I liked the little bits of Willow and Doyle interaction, it felt easy and I am a huge fan of Spike so I loved his little quips and observations.

I know Franz is the bad guy but I can't help but love him a little, he feels so real. With a lot of OC's i either end up hating them or just feeling indifferent towards them due to bad writing. But Franz feels like a real character, he is so well fleshed out

I could read this series again and again and I cannot wait for the next installment.
Queen Serenity chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
So when will you start posting "The Last Duchess"? I'd really like to see it :)

I will say, btw, that I felt that Willow was turned too fast. I really enjoyed the first story and this one until chapter nine, but after that it lost the awesome dark seduction it contained, for some reason. Just felt different from the previous stuff.
Queen Serenity chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I don't review often, but I had to say that this chapter was absolutely very intense and enjoyable. The descriptions, the imagined feelings, wow!
youllstartariotbarbarella chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
Is it wrong for me to love Franz? I freakin' love Franz. He's such a complex and entertaining character. I really love the relationship (however messed up it is) between he and Willow. I can't wait to see more of that and just more of Franz. I love the way you write all the characters they are somehow in character and yet you push them to a new place. I just really love this story and this series. I can't wait for the next part.
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
REALLY YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT...Ah well I will just have to keep and eye out and wait patiently for the next installment. I really love this series and everything you write. If you get your novel published let me know what it is so I can read it. Also its sad but I totally saw Willow mother killer her. Sheila was so broken and messed up and I figured she wouldn't give Willow a chance even with a soul. I love the ending though can't wait for the next part sounds fun. Hope you are doing well and can't wait to review more of your writings soon.
deathgeonous chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
This is also shaping up to be a very nice story. Note that I used the term 'Story'. Most of the time I do not refer to a fic as such, and just refer to it as a 'fic' This story deserves to be called as such. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
YAY CHAPTER! :: does a happy dance:: Ok so far enjoying glad that she is back with angel. Looking forward to see what comes next and if you would it would make my heart happy have dru and willow have a talk and if super awesome have willow crying and Dru rock her like a doll and sing about the stars to her that would be so awesome...ok sorry... I really like Willow and dru being close even if its just friends. Can't wait for more looking forward to things unfolding.
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
whoa sheila whatcha doing there is still a way to bring her back just not to a human ... lol look forward to the next one
wanderingcub chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
LOVED Porphyria's Lover and am truly enjoying The Lost Mistres, but am alittle lost as to how I feel about Willow as a vamp in this fic. I was enjoying the angst of "the kiss" and am truly hoping you encourage the exploration of that angstier side - she does seems to have kept a large part of her "willow-ness" in tact despite now being a vampire, and am looking forward/hoping you keep that thread of Willow open... Hoping to see updates soon!

btw: i LOVE your fics!...
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
wow this chapter fits the description of "heavy" just wow this was very intense. You are awesome as always deary look forward to more and have a great weekend
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 9 . 5/23/2011

OMG

Ok no really this was awesome I am over here reading and my jaw is opening wider and wider reading this...SOO AWESOME...Cant wait to see what happens.
ashes9492 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
that was fantastic
AyakoNoChou chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
This is quite interesting so far. I find the whole bit with Lawson and Drusilla quite interesting, I hadn't been expecting it at all. I'd really love to watch (read?) Spike rip his throat out for it. And poor Dru, her dolls and lover both gone now. I'd rather like to see her carry out her threats to Lawson.

I love the way you've developed everyone so far, both in this and it's prequal. I miss red-headed Willow, and do hope one day she'll go back to it, but despite that, I really like it and the way she's developing. I can't wait till you post more 3
Snapesbloodredneko chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Yay new chapter btw Dru is one of my favorite characters her and Willow. Can't wait for more and what is Franz up to...can't wait hun