Reviews for Her Prince
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Obviously, the overwhelming reaction to this story is a large wave of "D'awwwww!" at Kara's first look at her childhood crush and how swept away she still is. It's cute how Adan follows up her "my prince" with his old "my moon princess" line...probably without having any idea what's going on there (or perhaps he does...that hesitation there before he said it suggests that, just maybe, something is sinking into his head!).

Meanwhile, as Vicious Pink mentioned, the quest itself is beginning, so we get the introduction to what happened and some good fleshing out of the actual functions of the Alisa III, coming from someone who would know (I wonder, in passing, if Lune's throne is the Governor's from PSI, or perhaps Lassic/Lashiec's?). I do kind of miss seeing the actual opening scenes in Landen, but that's the part of the story that the game itself does the best job of treating *as* a story, anyway, and it's highly unlikely that any reader will be following these stories who has no familiarity with PSIII, and this sums up all the important details anyway, and prevents repetition.
Vicious Pink chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I still love your Lune, but of course Kara's personality is just adorable here. I think maybe I see my teenage self in her, the way she's unsure of herself around Adan. It's just as you'd expect a girl with her first crush to be!

I can't gloss over the rest of the story, though, which is near perfectly written. If Adan's story were novelized, this is how I'd want it written. Good start to his in-game adventure; anyone who hasn't played the game could read this and not be lost at all. Great job on fleshing out the story!
ByeAccount chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great story! It's refreshing to read some PSIII fanfiction, as it's rare to come by. Adan's storyline is one of my particular favorites to play in the game and you capture the character's personalities very well (I especially like your characterization of Lune).

I look forward to reading more from you.