Reviews for Lessons To Be Learned
Arw165 chapter 26 . 9/28
Hm, that's always the some way to solve the problem of the baby, makes wonder what about the mother...

Story has its good parts, but there were also things, that were iritating me a bit. I have ambivalent feelings towards entire university stuff. The things they did to hook them up often left bad taste in my mouth. Hacking into mail service, because other professors didn't like them fooling around (and they were right, IMO), reading Sasuke's diary, watching and eavesdropping on them, when they got stuck in that studio? That's what assholes do, I don't really give a shit if they had good intentions, no all-well-that-ends-well excuses here.

Sakura got pregnant, because she indulge in unprotected sex, because she was barren? Really? How about some protection against STDs? Not like Naruto was any wiser here.

You should have elaborated on Sasuke's knowledge about Itachi's shady bussines. I found it very weird he didn't question, how his brother new Naruto was dealing drugs. Even suggesting he also goes around with his pals killing incovenient people is very serious stuff.
Haeki chapter 5 . 8/1
Great story, I actually love how well-written this is C:
AviddreadergaB chapter 26 . 7/26
Wow i have been captured since the first sentence of this story! Please continue i cant wait for the finale! Ive officially become obsessed. Thank you
RainingDiamonds chapter 26 . 6/30
i mean i know you havent updated in a long time but maybe you can update now ?
RainingDiamonds chapter 26 . 6/30
Please tell me youre going to update soon
phonyscreenager chapter 12 . 5/20
yes Naruto apocalypse was coming indeed
phonyscreenager chapter 12 . 5/20
goddamn it Sakura. god fucking damn it. fuckkkkkkk fuckity fuckkkkkk
phonyscreenager chapter 11 . 5/20
I KNEW IT SHE'S PREGNANT *cries angrily*
phonyscreenager chapter 6 . 5/20
phonyscreenager chapter 6 . 5/20
phonyscreenager chapter 4 . 5/20
GANGRAPED aww you poor soul (and body)
phonyscreenager chapter 3 . 5/20
awwww Naruto went and had sex with Sakura (shivers) when Sasuke was fawning over being bitten by him xD
phonyscreenager chapter 1 . 5/20
he called Naruto dickless yet asked Naruto to fuck him xD
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 26 . 4/10
You better update soon because I CANNOT take this suspense! I avoided commenting so that I could read this, but I can't even right neo. I need an update and I NEED IT NOW!
Tuesday'sHere chapter 25 . 1/19
NNNOOOOO Itachi you were suppose to marry me! Hmph I wouldn't have made him stand in front of hundreds of people, mostly cause I would have to rush him off to our bedroom and let down all that glorious hair of his! *sigh* so beautiful... anyway yay good story but OMG so close to the end! How does it all turn out?
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »