Reviews for Lessons To Be Learned
Dear Smartcat,
You're doing this to me like,seriously?!
I don't care when but please keep the updates coming. I beg you, pretty pleaseee
I'm dying for the ending. This is probably the only fic where I don't hate Sakura as much
Nanri K chapter 26 . 8/19
Wow, please do continue this fic. It was really getting interesting. I'd like to know what happened. Hope you do get around to finishing it.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 26 . 5/11
Omg now I'm upset cause u haven't updated in almost two years. Crap.

This is sooo good. Please come back!
Gemstones chapter 3 . 4/30
Oh wow! Has it alray beeen nearly two years since you last updated? I have to honestly tell you that it is disappointing to know stories you loke are being abandoned. Hope all is okay with you and hope your muse will come back to continue your stories.
tomo chapter 26 . 3/30
oh my god. i really love this story. it took me 3 days to finish. just let sakura and the baby safe please. i know that it could be trouble when they found out its naruto's but poor sakura. i belive naruto would feel guilty about this. and orochimaru you really died.
update soon pleaseeee really curious.
Tsukihime1991 chapter 26 . 1/12
ughhhhhh i hope she dies this went from comedy straight into the drama hole thats neither good or bad for me but I like the plot in general I do hope you update soon I'll be waiting patiently I suppose.. cannt rush good writing and fanfics. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this fic so far its really entertaining and addiciting and Im not jus spewing crap I am literally in work typing this I just cannt log in DX so maybe later when I ge home i will log in and type another review yea ... I'm not gona fix any errors I dont have time too many ppl passing lol anywhoooooooo great story hope for more I will keep my finger crossed XD
G chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
I don't know if u got this but I love this story please keep writing
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
tarotcat chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Poor Sakura. It sucks that she is so manipulative, but I guess she is not doing it on purpose. She is traumatized and still has not dealt with it. It really sucks. Now she seems so sad.
tarotcat chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
OMG WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED! NARUTO AND SAKURA?! Wow. Did not see that coming. Sasuke was totally a pill, though, so I guess Naruto might be better of with Sakura. I must read on!
tarotcat chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
This is such a cute story. College would be so much better if I could have Sasuke and Naruto as professors. This is a looong story. I have quite some reading to do.
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Awesome. Smart but dumb and blind as s***. Nice work.
darkmoon903 chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
Damn lots of stuff happen to sakura I do dislike her but still its a little too much even if I do hate her but eh who cares the story is awesome but maybe have a good ending for Sakura with someone else would be nice Kay just saying and I'm gonna hope a little ;p ja me! :)
Koda chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
Please tell me you haven't forgotten such a masterpiece? D; The wait is killing me for a new update! It's BEEN OVER A YEAR!

Please... If your interest still somewhat lies in the whole yaoi thing... PLEASE at least finiish this story for your loyal readers? 3
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »