Reviews for Lessons To Be Learned
Please finish it make a good ending for sasunaru
ahans1b chapter 26 . 1/8
This is such a great story. I hope you continue it. That is a terrible cliffhanger to end at.
EvilCrazyGaara chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
I need you to finish this so that Itachi and the others can get horrible painful revenge on Orochimaru. I need it.
Nikita chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
Ohmyword! Your entire fanfic was wonderful! I like the buildup each chapter had.. The way it led to a cliffhanger was splendid! I didn't think I could survive readin 26 chapters in 2 days but I did! I've enjoyed all your other fanfic la..especially Popular! Masquerade was great as well.. Oooh and Royal Dilemma! So is she gonna die!? She's pregnant so God please don't make her die! All in all, I've enjoyed the 26 chapters so far.. Update please! Oooh and their plan was sooo sweet! I like how he decided to stop delivering drugs when he found out they'd be delivered to highschool kids.. The blackmail that was used against him though.. I loved it though! Luv ya Smartcat!
Adopate chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
Beautifully written, the plot was amazing, though a few grammatical errors, It was perfect.
Adopate chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
S-Sakura...P-p-pregnant? N...Naruto and Sasuke...Naruto and Sakura? I'M CONFUSED.
Adopate chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
I like how you portrayed Sasuke having a little emotion for Naruto in chapter 3. Though, I'm a bit shaken by the fact that Naruto and Sakura...I just.. I have a little support for NaruSaku...But not in that way so, I was a little scared. Anyhow, great work so far.
Arw165 chapter 26 . 9/28/2016
Hm, that's always the some way to solve the problem of the baby, makes wonder what about the mother...

Story has its good parts, but there were also things, that were iritating me a bit. I have ambivalent feelings towards entire university stuff. The things they did to hook them up often left bad taste in my mouth. Hacking into mail service, because other professors didn't like them fooling around (and they were right, IMO), reading Sasuke's diary, watching and eavesdropping on them, when they got stuck in that studio? That's what assholes do, I don't really give a shit if they had good intentions, no all-well-that-ends-well excuses here.

Sakura got pregnant, because she indulge in unprotected sex, because she was barren? Really? How about some protection against STDs? Not like Naruto was any wiser here.

You should have elaborated on Sasuke's knowledge about Itachi's shady bussines. I found it very weird he didn't question, how his brother new Naruto was dealing drugs. Even suggesting he also goes around with his pals killing incovenient people is very serious stuff.
Haeki chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Great story, I actually love how well-written this is C:
AviddreadergaB chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
Wow i have been captured since the first sentence of this story! Please continue i cant wait for the finale! Ive officially become obsessed. Thank you
RainingDiamonds chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
i mean i know you havent updated in a long time but maybe you can update now ?
RainingDiamonds chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Please tell me youre going to update soon
yuri plisetsky chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
yes Naruto apocalypse was coming indeed
yuri plisetsky chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
goddamn it Sakura. god fucking damn it. fuckkkkkkk fuckity fuckkkkkk
yuri plisetsky chapter 11 . 5/20/2016