Reviews for Home for Christmas
PhantomBowtie chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Awww...I'm so happy it ended the way it did! I thought it was going to be super sad, and it was such a pleasant surprise of an ending!
peepingdru chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I luved this soooo much I actually joined FF so that I could tell u that! Brilliant and weepy...but an awesome ending...dont doubt yourself sweetie...::))))
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Definitely worth the reading. I enjoyed it very much and the ending was simply perfect. This is a job well-done.

Take care!

KWF
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Sweet little one! D

I was so sure Sam left him to be with Ruby! Oh, I'm so mean! ahaha Poor Sammy! (

Well, great one! I'll be happy to read any other story you have to post, and I'll tell it here or on the twitter, or anywhere else, hun! ahhaa

Kisses and see you soon

Rosetta
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
You did a fabulous job with this one. It's sad and painful, but hopeful with just the right amount of healing. Ignore your doubts, post more - you'll only get better and better.

LD
Jessjess494 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ahhh! This was so so sweet. I loved how the misunderstanding was reflective of their general relationship in Season 4 and I loved that it was a happy christmas for them (sort of, Dean did get beaten up after all!) As you've probably gathered by now I'm all for the Dean pain as long as there's also schmoop. Lovely story, thank you and Happy New Year xox
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I know it's way after Christmas but I'm finally getting to this story and I just have to say I LOVE it! Absolutely spot-on characterizations and I love the way you describe everything going on in Dean's head. Perfect.

Loved the ending too, finding out that Sam had been out trying to get Dean a real Christmas dinner literally made me say "awww!" out loud, so well done for that.

Great job and I hope to see more from you!

-Moki
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
What a gift! I have missed your writing. Really missed it.

Thank You for the new story...and the Whumped Dean...and the ComfortSam...and for just being back.

No more self-confidence problems! Just WRITE! Believe me: If you write it, we WILL read it!

I loved this. Thank You.

And please write again soon.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday and may the New Year be good to you and yours.
zuimar chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hi Ontara, great to see you're back! I'm glad you missed posting, I really hope this means you'll start posting your next fic soon!

This was a lovely, sappy story, but stories can never be too sappy for me, so it was a very enjoyable read. I just loved the scene where Dean remembers his last Christmas, that's one of my favorite SPN episodes! The eggnog scene is so funny in that episode, it really was spiced-up eggnog!

Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
awww, its sweet that they at least had the same idea. :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I loved the sappy ending and he boys can and do sappy all the time even if they dont admit it to each other or themselves for that matter.

I'm really glad that Sam was out trying to pull together a Christmas for Dean just as Dean was trying to do the same thing for Sam.

Ah Dean he felt so bad about himself because he thought Sam didnt want to spend Christmas with him that he needed to prove his worth to some strangers in a bar and not only didnt make any money but took a bad beating for his trouble.

I love that it was Sam who found Dean on the road.

I can so picture Dean pulling his knife on Sam when awakened like that.

You have the boys voices down and the characters and the situations where perfect.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'm relieved that Sam was actually going out to do up Christmas right instead of meeting Ruby (cringe). Poor Dean, he really had a night of badness happen to him. I'm glad they were able to have some Christmas cheer together. Thanks for the one shot!
amethyst bloodstone chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
thanks so much for writing, I really miss Sam and Dean being brotherly and your story was just what I needed for christmas. Hope you have a fantastic and safe holiday. Looking forward to your new story in the new year ( no pressure really!)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was a beautiful h/c for Christmas. I know season 4 didn't exactly go down like that but it was nice to read and enjoy. Merry Christmas. Stay safe.
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hey there!I miss reading your piece is just great,perfect timing with Christmas jsut around the Dean!Got beaten up on Christmas Sam found the brotherly bond they one!