Reviews for In the Blood
Veronica Hobbes chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Hey, it's Nikki Alexander here from GateWorld, just thought I'd leave a review for this. OMG I'm hooked already, seriously I could quite happily continue reading all night but have to go to bed, but I love it. And I was grinning like an idiot at the end of this chapter, haha, poor Evan. Looking forward to the next chapter.
KevlarKitten chapter 30 . 12/18/2012
Love it. Its so sweet and yet the action is also spot on. Good job.
hifield chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful chapter ... loved the proposal with all his men surrounding them. They are perfect together.

Really enjoying the story!
hifield chapter 29 . 12/17/2012
Wow ... I didn't realize I'd missed these chapters. What a great way to start my day! Great rescue scene ... time to go home indeed.

Moving on to the next chapter before I forget there is one.
Nausicaa2301 chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
What a romantic chapter, loved that Nia had no clue about the proposing.
I just finished season 1 of “falling skies” and happened to see Sarah Carter! I know you chose her to give a face to Nia. So I finally could see her in the flesh, so to speak, and her character is such a badass, I couldn’t help but think about Nia! I was just waiting to see Evan turn from a corner at some point, lol!
Beautiful conclusion to a great story. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)
brneyestx chapter 25 . 12/4/2012
Awwwww... I'm in love all over again.
Nausicaa2301 chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
The fight scene was very credible, Evan using his technique to get the best over the gigantic Achaz. Loved how Evan used his knowledge of his team to rescue Nia, was well worth a kiss ;D
Guest chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Great action chapter ... really enjoyed it. Looks like Nia has some life changing revelations to share with Evan once they get back to Atlantis.

So happy for the update ... please keep them coming.
hifield chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
So close to making a get away ... I'm on pins and needles but looks like I have to wait for the next chapter ... great action chapter.

Great job.
hifield chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
Excellent chapter ... very suspenseful ... loved Justinia's fighting skills. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that fight. Loving this story!
Nausicaa2301 chapter 28 . 7/24/2012
You sure know when to place your cliffhangers ;)
But at least Justinia is safe. I have faith in Evan, cleverness will win over brutal force. :)
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
i beg of you continue!
camelot7414 chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
Great story WW! Re-read it again today (was supposed to be working, lol). I know you're crazy busy, but do you know when you'll have more?
Nausicaa2301 chapter 27 . 6/6/2012
The long wait was worth it! Justinia is really coming out of her shell, she’d never have fought back so hard before. Loved how she took care of Achaz. Evan’s lessons finally paid off! But argh another cliffhanger! I hope Evan arrives before Achaz is on his feet.
Motherduk chapter 26 . 5/20/2012
Great story, are you going to continue on with it?