Reviews for The Trial of River Song
Jillian A.K chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
I like how you give the four agencies each their own voice and philosophy. So the Empire considers the Doctor their enemy? The poor Time Lord never gets a break. Is the Doctor tied up in Church dogma or something?
TheSingingGirl chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Nice little link into The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone there.

I've never seen Delgrado!Master, not having watched the Classic series. So we've got an early Master with whom I'm not familiar, and apparently Doctor #13, with whom none of us are familiar. And River, of course, who is a mystery unto all.

Timey-wimey confusion not a problem, given how we've heard the Doctor and River discussing timelines before, so don't worry about that. And I'm sympathising even more with River now; the Master wasn't really giving her much of a choice there, was he?

The best man she ever knew... Could still be the Doctor, since she so confidently refers to him as the last, but I'm leaning towards it being the Master. I eagerly await parts 7-9 to find out!

yolanna chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
This is very interesting. It's a little like what I imagine that happened.

I hope you'll continue. :)

~Yolanna
KendrixTermina chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Intresting Style, everything's pretty IC...
Kat chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
This is stunningly good. Very fresh, very original. Please keep writing!
Eleni C chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Ooh! This is really good! The idea and format are so original, which I love. Love it love it love it! I can't wait to see what happens,

Eleni
MrsBoreanaz1 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
that was stunning, i was litreally reduced to tears, it was so beautiful

TheSingingGirl chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I absolutely love that last section. "Find me and kill me, my love." Oh, it made me shiver. Also that River didn't just kill a man, but Gallifrey itself, admittedly by accident. Now we're starting to feel sorry for her, as well as those she hurt.

RavenImperatrix chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
well, you got me, I want to know what happens next, and that's the best thing you can say about a story. I'm enjoying the story and the format is quite intriguing. Now I have to go and find something to to while I wait. :-
LegendMyth chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
To be quite honest, I'm still not certain what is going on. I don't know when (or even if) this ties into canon (whether you're trying to make it possible to fit into what we know, or whether you're ignoring that entirely). But the ending this chapter still almost made me cry.

I love River Song, and I think you did a fantastic job with her characterization.
Brainlock chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Very Interesting!

i have my own theory about these two, which makes their banter all the more hilarious and serious at the same time.

The clues are there. Have you been paying attention?
TheSingingGirl chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
This is absolutely brilliant. I love the style of it, particularly the detachment that comes through telling it through all the technicalities, the transcripts, the emails etc. It reminds me of Shade's Children, by Garth Nix.

Just out of interest: what will you do if we find out what really happened before you finish the fic?

Fifille chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
NO I NEED MORE AAAAAA THOSE EVIL SONS OF BICTHES PLEASE UPDATE!
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I am liking this piece more and more. Are we going to see why jacks memory was wiped at some stage in the future?
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I really like the way you used an unusual format for this, but still managed to convey a story really well.

~starry