Reviews for The book
fantasy gazer chapter 1 . 6/28
wow, this chapter made my eyes water, I just wanted nothing more than to jump inside the story and hug Esme tightly!
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 13 . 3/25
I remember i started reading this when you only had 4 chapters up. This is a really good story. I'm sad to see you havent updated in nearly 5 years. Any way you're coming back?
KateWinters97 chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
Update, update, update please! I really love this story and I need more of it!
Love,
Kate
Zivgo chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Love the story thus far. Not sure if you have any plans to continue seeing as it's been so long since you last posted but I would love to read it if you did
harkie5 chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
That was an amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
harkie5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Really great so far! Thanks for sharing!
cela chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
asking eddie to ask Emmett to punch him was hysterical! and what he so deserved.
cela chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
never felt like what before?
fantasylover4evr chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
I am loving this, I hope Edward believes and shares with the rest of the family. I can't wait to see what happens next!
BridieM chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
I realise that you have abandoned this story. However, I must tell you that it is a marvel to read. So well written. Imaginative. Your Bella is intriguing and she compels a familiarity, compassion and loyalty. Thank you for leaving this story up so that people like myself can discover a gem.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Are you gonna continue in any possible way?! Please?! I'll die if you don't... Oh com on! U can't leave me hanging! Come back! Update!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Ooh someone's a little jealous right there! Hehe! At least he has the least bit decency to let his jealousy ask her the question... At least he's making a move... Oh who am I kidding? He loves her and couldn't further resist the jealousy! Ha!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
May I just say one thing that Bella rocks! This is an awesome plan! Edward would seriously not know what hit him! Ha! A hot and sexy Bella is a sight to behold!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Holy shit! This is priceless! Edward carrying a faint Bella and everyone thinking like... This guy said I don't love her but still lingers near her house like a stalker!? And Edward is really being a pain in the neck... I mean... Dude! Accept it already that you love her and she's gonna be around for eternity!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
That was nice... Bella should read the whole book 2 then she'll know why Edward left...