Reviews for The book
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 9/18
Are you gonna continue in any possible way?! Please?! I'll die if you don't... Oh com on! U can't leave me hanging! Come back! Update!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 10 . 9/18
Ooh someone's a little jealous right there! Hehe! At least he has the least bit decency to let his jealousy ask her the question... At least he's making a move... Oh who am I kidding? He loves her and couldn't further resist the jealousy! Ha!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 9 . 9/18
May I just say one thing that Bella rocks! This is an awesome plan! Edward would seriously not know what hit him! Ha! A hot and sexy Bella is a sight to behold!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 8 . 9/18
Holy shit! This is priceless! Edward carrying a faint Bella and everyone thinking like... This guy said I don't love her but still lingers near her house like a stalker!? And Edward is really being a pain in the neck... I mean... Dude! Accept it already that you love her and she's gonna be around for eternity!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 2 . 9/17
That was nice... Bella should read the whole book 2 then she'll know why Edward left...
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 9/5
Best "reads twilight" ever.
CELA chapter 12 . 6/9
sounds like bella has either a migraine headache or the flu.
Will you update please!
Friendly Neighborhood Vampire chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Are you going to finish this? Really great story so far!
febrahimi chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
loved it! please please please update!
Nedward chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
You must continue this story. I'm glad Bella finally came to her senses and told Edward about the books. Please please please continue.
cupcakeXmuffins chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
Update soon please!
qhrciskrpc chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Don't mind how he reacts. As long as he does react.
qhrciskrpc chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
This is a good story that is getting better.
meghanstar17 chapter 13 . 1/19/2014