Reviews for The School Dance
Loved Kim/Daniel.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was to fast.
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Loved it! But I loved the ending the most! I wish James Franco would do that for me! LOL!
Lovewriting12345 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
AWW that was too perfect :) Would have made a perfect episode!
mrseddievedder chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hey Ultra. I'm really glad u liked my story. Would you like to write a story collectively with me? Send me a message if ur interested. We could each add a chapter on. If you don't want to thats fine too. Thanx!
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hey, so I read this because you wanted some constructive cristicism but I'm not really sure I can criticise your story. The characters were very much in-character, all the 'voices' and behaviour were accurate throughout.

It might have been better to read if it was written out fully... um, in prose? I'm not sure thats the right word! lol I mean not as a script but more like a novel, with all the 'he said', 'she said' and such. I just think that way you could have included more on what the characters were doing, and more imortantly thinking and feeling. Thats just my opinion, since you asked.

I actually don't actively ship Daniel/Kim, but I tend to bounce back and forth between Lindsay/Nick and Lindsay/Daniel. When I'm in the mood for the former rather than the latter, I really don't mind the Daniel/Kim side of things, so this was fine :)

I was actually very interested with what was happening with the geeks in this story as well, which is cool because normally their plot lines don't thrill me at all! Congrats on making that part fun for me too.

So yeah, all in all, I enjoyed your story - thanx for pointing me in its direction! :)

Ultra
ao chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
enjoyed it
Kareena chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I'm so happy to see another story by you!You did a really good job at keeping all the characters "in character."Thanks for another great story!