Reviews for Tease me
kammess chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I have James stripping for Kendall on replay in my mind and my dirty little head won't stop Dx
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG! This is so hott! I luv the descriptions and vocabulary!

Write more!

~iSUL

OMG! I LUV Savage Soul's stories!

(I must sound like a crazed fangirlish noob. Sorry. Still, amazing job.)
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ha I loved James in this.

OMG KENDALL SO HOT!

Jeeze, I'm six-feet-under.

Great job!
222222222222222222222s chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh my FACKING god that was AMAZING! :D
Stand bi me chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
gosh, that was brilliant and erotic...

sinfull even. just, haaaaaah, amazing.

i love how james got the idea from watching kendall strip and getting horny. that was genius!

it really takes talent to write this well.

awesome job, my friend.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
James stripping...doing a strip tease...*passes out from hotness*

This fic was such a strong visual and I could really see everything while reading!

And having Kendall watching...I don't know he could sit still for one second!

This was sooooooooo hot!

You always bring amazing fics and this is no different!

Awesome work as always!
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ah haha, this story made me giggle! :D Great job, I loved it.
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So, I read this earlier and then got up to start cleaning, and I didn't leave a review. And I felt bad because it was really good and it totally deserved a review. So, here it goes;

Okay, first and foremost, this was unbelievably hot. Like, you used really good descriptive words, and I could totally picture everything that was going on. Especially James stripping to Rude Boy. Pretty sure I died a little bit, haha.

Second, can I just say that I love James riding Kendall? Yeah, okay. Pretty much the single hottest thing that's ever been thought up.

I also loved how sleepy they all were in the beginning. The mental picture of Carlos with his helmet all crooked and sleeping against Logan's shoulder. Ugh. Too cute, I swear.

This was really good, and I know that this is a really long review, but I really did enjoy this! You're an amazing writer and I look forward to reading more from you! c:
FavUYA chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I usually don't like dirty stories, but hey I liked this one good job
waterwicca chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
soooooo hot! ur on a roll ;D :D :D :D .. and now I'm gonna be thinking of those songs completely differently lmao ;D
harvestmoonrox chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Sorry i'm not logged in! this was soooo HAWT. do you take oc requests?
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Good gracious, THAT WAS HOT. :O

This sounds kind of freakish, but I've REALLY wanted to read a fic lately featuring a Kames rimjob. & you have now wholly satisfied me. :D I loved that part. I LOVED IT.

& James riding Kendall is one of my favorites. :D Kendall jerking him off in time to it made it even better. & I loved how you added Kendall wanting to watch James' face when he came. That was hot too. X)

& just the mere idea of James giving Kendall a strip tease makes me kind of melt. & James not letting Kendall touch himself was both amusing & sexy.

All the details were perfect. You know just how to write out my ideas. Thanks so much for writing this! I adore it. :)
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Mmmm-mmmm-mmmmm! Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

KendallJamesstrippingYUMMINESS!

I LOVED IT! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D