Reviews for 2nd Chance
Please update
ahksiri chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
es la ultima por fabor quiero la siguiente
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
(In tears) WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! WHAT HAVE YOU FREAKING DONE! THAT WAS A HORRIBLE ENDING! WH.. WH.. WH.. WHAT THE FUDGE! MAN! WHY COULDN'T IT BE AN HAPPY ENDING LIKE ALWAYS WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE CHAPTER TEN AND DANNY AND DANI WILL LIVE TOGETHER AND VLAD WILL BE GONE AND .. AND.. AND.. AND.. DANNY AND DANI WILL JUST BE FUDGEING HAPPY. LIKE I KNOW IT'S JUST A STORY B-B-B-B -BUT ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! PLEASE MAKE CHAPTER TEN AND (sniffs) AND (sniffs) AND MAKE A HAPPY ENDING PLEASE! (Crys even louder) I need some time alone. (Then leaves the room)
Shift chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
F YOU VLAD,DIE IN HELL,ON SECOND THOUGHT DON'T DIE AT ALL,I WILL SLOWLY TORTURE YOU AND THEN NURSE YOU TO HEALTH THEN REPEAT THE PROCESS UNTIL THE END OF ERTINITY, I WILL MAKE IT SO YOU WILL HATE EVERY SECOND OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AND I WILL PUT A PICTURE OF DANNY IN FRONT OF YOU AT ALL TIMES ,YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN, AND BEG FOR ME TO KILL YOU!
(PS:this is not directed to the writer at all and i just was angry about something today and thinking about vlad killing (technically)/Being responsible about my favorite superhero of all time and it just burst forth)BTW only good writers can do a small sidenote i think i might need a new mattress and some ice for my good job:-)
RnB14 chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
RnB14 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
AWESOME FIC! But you need a beta
zoxy2 chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
i hope your writing another chapter now, 'cause what in the sam-hell was that? danny freaking died, and vlad has dani. :
GlraxaystarfireKatnissbluerose chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
please write some more this is so good of a story just to be Left Hungimg like that to go to waste
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
what the frick he DIES this is not a happy ending, what happens after you have to keep writing WHAT HAPPENS AFTER!?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
awww, so sad
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
ok
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
ohhh
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
did she lose her memory or something?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
ohhhh
Sad panda chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
What no wheres the next chapter it cant just end like this.