Reviews for 2nd Chance
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Vlad wouldn't just leave him he'd at least take him to experiment on...

Anyway great chapter, very emotional.
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
WHAT?! NO! DANNY CAN'T DIE! UGH, YOU EVIL FIEND! BRING DANNY BACK!
Blak-Ice chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Well...that was kinda unexpected...Danny's dead, Sam and Tucker are trapped by Clockwork, and Vald's going into the kidnapping business, starting with Danielle. Yeah, how is Danny supposed to fix this, again? Lol. Please update sooner! I'm not a big fan of long waiting.
Madeline Chavez chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU AUTHORS? MUST YOU ALWAYS LEAVE CLIFF HANGERS AND NEVER FINISH A STORY!? AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!
popie92 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Update
Sobe James chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Very good I hope to see this finished one day.
ZDragonswrath chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
are u going to cre8 another story or chapter or something please do I'm too in to this story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
next chapter
daniphantom2001 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
please please please upDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
scales chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
ok so i am not loggd in right now but omg omg omg omg this is one of the greatest stories i have ever read i just LOVE it! i hope you updaye soon!
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
well... that was a bit unexpected... anyway I'm glad for the fast updates :)
Blak-Ice chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
You can not stop now! You must continue! I must know what is happening. On another note, POOR DANI! I mean, I feel bad for Danny too, but the fact that someone who supposed to love you doesn't...and then just leaves you to what fate may be yours with out any remorse...to have a parent who was supposed to care for you just betray and leave you...it hurts. I know. But enough about me! lol. Update soon!
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Uh-oh. I bet it's Dark Danny. CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Yes, you are. Now. Please make another chapter.
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012