Reviews for 2nd Chance
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
What Clockwork keeps saying is stupid, it's obvious Danny has already made his choice now he needs help, and honestly it's out of Tucker's personality to do nothing like that.
Blak-Ice chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I hope you plan on putting more chapters up in the next few days (or hours) because I'm loving this right now and I love how even though Danielle is confused and doesn't trust Danny, she can still be seen as a normal kid trying to appease her father. Can't wait for more!
Blak-Ice chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I hope the next update is soon. This has gotten very good and has got me all excited. I can't wait!
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Very excited that you updated! But you might want to spell things out, like instead of saying 3 say three.
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Oh great Vlad... and she thinks HE'S the clone X_X
Blak-Ice chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Oh this should be interesting. Wonder How Danny's gonna deal with Vlad and getting her back. Also wonder how Vlad's gonna react to her showing back up and with Danny unconscious no less...Also, I kinda like bad She's got a nice flare to her.
Arcahngel Azreal chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Dude dont let youe name become story wasted. you have a really good one going and the cliffhanger youve got here is 9 months too long. please update soon
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! I'm always looking for new stories with the Danny/Dani bonding, like father/daughter and this is one of my new favorites! :) You haven't updated in a while :p which makes me very sad! Can you please write another chapter? PLEASE, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
please update
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
for the love of peet continue the story it has been 6 months
shadowsonlyangel chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Yes you are very mean to characters. I just hope Danielle doesn't get herself killed by Vlad.
Alalaya2 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Poor Danny will Dani ever know what he did for Her?
Michelangelo's Maggie chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
(this is pretty much for the whole story)

OH MY GOSH! That is an amazing story! Please continue it! I really want to know what happens!
lastxangelxazreal chapter 4 . 3/15/2012