Reviews for The Solution
Banyana pepears taste like banana peppers
Person chapter 17 . 10/10
When my mom was about to be induced so she give birth to me the doctors told my mom that I was too big to give birth to. So I had to be removed like you remove a tumor.
Person chapter 13 . 10/10
I would cut off his fingers and toes slowly and carefully not to make him pass out or die then cut his heart out.
Person chapter 7 . 10/9
Did you not notice the rat poison, finely sliced penis, and arsenic!
Person chapter 6 . 10/9
Subway is love. Subway is life. :)
Evangeline039 chapter 18 . 8/16
Oh man... sad ending. I should know this by the time I read the little baby was possessed by Obito. Too bad huh, the angst was pretty good. I almost cried at the ending. Is there a sequel in future? This fic has inspiring me a few things. Thanks for writing this, keep writing and Ganbatte! :')
YaoiHimeSama chapter 18 . 8/12
I loved this story so much. :,) I liked the ending not being a happy ending but ugh! The ending was good but it just leaves many possibilities of what could happen next, and me being curious what's to know what happens to them next. Obviously, you already ended this story with no hoping of writing a sequel (?) Nevertheless, I enjoyed the story and thank you for sharing your story, author san!(:
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 8/5
...I was hoping for a better ending... O_o
Be put on the run forever with a child possessed, Madara sealed in Sasuke and Itachi forever dead... and a depressed Naruto is so wrong... T_T
Great chapter 18 . 1/31
Interesting, although the ending was a bit extreme. Looking forward to more!
Chandra Migina chapter 18 . 11/3/2014

Okay, before I go into details I have to say. The story was amazing.

But still it was quite sick - sorry I had to say that.

However I liked your ideas. The occasionally jokes to warm the mood. Also Kakashi's beeing too late - even thought he sounded more like a fill in (I mean exept that role he had no actual purpose - the distracting in fighting I mean).

I was also surprised about Kabuto's death. It was quite quick on the contrary it seemed justified, because it was in a moment of emotional disturbing.

As well as Madara's and Obito's. It had something philosophical telling you can't get rid of evil.
But said for the two. Sasuke has to control himself, AND being a role model to his son to not one day use his faith.

As well as I believe the actual moment Hikari would break down it would release both of it's parents darker sides.

Well what else?
I'm happy you brought back Itachi, and made him a good guy.

But still. It's quite sad how it ended.

So now you have your family of four - all of them cursed. Two with evil souls, one with an evil demon and the last one with immortality (what isn't a bliss, especially in Itachi's case who will likely wonder the rest of eternity regretting). That's what I call a family picture.

But never the less it still counts as some kind of happy ending, and at least the hoping of a calmer (yes calmer not brighter) future. And therefore I'm happy with the outcome.

Oh. And interesting to also introduce Gaara at the end - and what a smooth conversation with him, Naruto and Itachi's (I realize I name him quite often )
It sure had this taste ofcool entrance of the heros when Naruto just asked for Gaara's memory to be "adjusted".

And his appearing I actually understood - also because I kind of expected it.
This topical talk between two ex Jinchuuriki (well technically Naruto isn't one either anymore).

Oh and speaking about surprised characters. I still have to mention Sakura. I liked it that you brought her back to the team.
But then I was irritated. And not only by her death which I must say sounded written in a haste - more by herself. I mean at first she wanted to kill the child, okay except that for the greater good, sure.
But then she never really did it. Okay she couldn't let the baby in Naruto also endangering the mother. But she had the little infant the whole battle. Tossing him into Sasuke's flames - without saying it - would have solved HER problems. Because when she later threatens to do it it was just to save her life - not for the greater good.

So why did she even save the child - in the heat of moment?

But well.
Know I think I summarized everything I had on my mind. Oh well one thing left - and I saved that last to end happier.
I really enjoyed your talks to our main characters at the end. It always hat something fun to it

So well.
That was really the rest if me. Thx for a great story xD
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Cute c:
cheater boy - A chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
What a good story you made. Hn, I got tired of reading a happy ending story and this one you made just satisfied me. It's a kind of ending that is neither good nor bad for me. It's in between, like hanging in between where two possibilities would come. Though I wish you could make a side sequel of this, which can be considered as another separate story yet connected to this one.
Syeda7860 chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
I wasn't exactly pleased with the ending, but you're right... it could be much worse. Overall, I really enjoyed this fanfic. You have really good ideas, and I always find myself... falling for the fiction? This was definitely one of the best mpreg fanfictions I've read, so far... like in the top three. I really love your fanfics...!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
I hate you!T_T the ending is depressing! y did u do this 2 me T_Twaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
I thought the baby's name was gonna be Mitsu?