Reviews for Tamers Requiem: Book 0: Toys, Snowmen, and Digimon
MicSham chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Pls do continue! Want to know what happen next! .
RockBane chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
What the heck is that at the end?
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I still love the idea of Impmon fighting a toy gun with a real one. :P It just seems so amusing. XD Do your Tamers Requiem stories have fanart? Just curious. :3 Once my skills have improved I might try drawing something for 'em.
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Awesome work. A very interesting fight scene in the toy store and a great chapter over all. And a nice little hint of the enemy. Can't wait for more.
Shinshia101 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
did i ever tell you that you were bloody brilliant? awesome chapter! update soon. _
Pyroclastic flow chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Heh Christmas in January.

Isnt three thousand yen like...300 dollars?

Pfft Ai you shouldn't stick demonic bikers in dres...GODDAMN IT Now I have the mental image of bealzemon in a frilly pink dress having a tea party with Ai

Heh you really cant blame Mako Behemoth is AWESOME

...Impmon is falling back on old habits huh?

Ohhh crap the toy is digivoling too.

Terriermon you are such a ham. I love it.

Henrys got fans. I wonder if the rest of the tamers do? Rika probably has the creepiest ones.

Pfft arguing about how GOOD the last episode of 02 was?

No Henry...You shouldnt have. You signed your own death warrant with that. Giving terriermon access to the internet. What was he thinking?

"One of the basic ideas is that an observed experiment will end up going closer to what the prediction models suggest compared to experiments that aren't being observed."

...But if its NOT being observed then you dont know what is going on. Its like Schrodinger cat until you open the box you have no idea weather or not its dead thus it exists in both states at once. :P

...Terriermon you are incorrigible and I love it.

Does Rika think he asked henry out on a date now too? XD :P

You're missing a " on the last sentence in the section.

Herbal tea? That doesnt sound very tasty.

I want that lighter...

That firewall wont hold...Argus...Oh jeeze I remember Argus.

Heh bad feeling means something is about to be fubar.
Shinshia101 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
its me again! :D thanks for another good chapter. i love terriermon update soon.
Shinshia101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wow! i really liked this story! i love the detail (that i what i live for in stories) and i could just imagine their voices saying what your wrote. you really captured the essence of this show!

this is being added to my favorite list (click)
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I like this chapter. We start off with Impmon Christmas shopping (and it is going just about as well as I would expect) and then we check in with the others. Guilmon's "disguise" was pretty funny too. I hope to see more soon.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Yay! Money! XD Nice chapter by the way. :) I really want to see what's going on with Beelzemon's encounter with the... digivolving toy. O_O
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Great. :)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Does sound like something she would say.

Pfft. I could so see rika being all BAH HUMBUG

Nothing escapes Terriermons 'charms'

Rika it undoubtedly more dangerous then ANY Digimon.

Heh. Renamon singing.

Terriermon is so going to find the presents.

Terriermon makes a great point how DO they keep from going bankrupt?

Pfftt. Dream come true. Hes right and that is hilarious.

Jeris there.

Hmmm? the best for last huh?

The tamers are all pretty disorganized.

Digimon Heros? Machinedramon card? Yes.

Heh. As much as I like it and Shippy as it was rika hes not asking you on a date. Im pretty sure.

...Something tells me takato wouldnt mind being bit all that much as long as she didnt break skin :P I need to get my mind out of the gutter.
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Really great, is this a Rukato story?
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is an awesome idea. I love the idea. And I am just as surprised as Takato was about the idea of Renamon singing. Great work.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
WOOT! All hail the Christmas fluff/whatever-it-is! _ I wish I could hear Renamon sing, that would be a very interesting experience, seeing as I'd be prodding her the whole time to see if she'd stop singing or if she'd continue while mauling me at the same time. XD Of course, I wouldn't end up injured, but you get the point... I just want to see if repeated poking actually annoys digimon like her. [evil smiley]