Reviews for The Prince and the Prisoner
bellamadet chapter 6 . 3/6
This story is really great! It showed a part of Vegeta that can make a woman's heart 's too bad the story isn't complete.:(
Depasa chapter 7 . 2/16
Finish it. Don't leave me hanging it's freaking 2017
B chapter 7 . 1/5
Plz update. Pleeeeeaaaase! It was my birthday yesterday and it would mean the world to see more of this!
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
This is really getting good! I wish you would continue. It's interesting the subtle tweaks you made to the characters that really changes the atmosphere of her story. It's a very AU sort of AU, and I like it!
Sandra chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
I wish you would complete this story. I would love to see how things turn out for Bulma and Vegeta.
VegetasBae chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
All along I was IN LOVE with this FanFic and then I read the end and SNAPPP!

I couldn't have been more dissapointed. It's so incomplete that it's almost depressing. And the sad part is that it hasn't been updated in YEARS. There's no "Hope" here. It's pathetic.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
please finish this! i love it so much in fact write a novel ill be the first to buy it! if i can afford to im a college student but wow this story is amazing and crazy and i love it i cried i was mad i was happy scared and i loved the descriptive, well thought out detail!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
is there going to be more. i really enjoy the story so far
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
OMG I LOVE U A PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE IM ON MAH KNEES HERE! XD
Gina chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
will you ever update this! this story is GREAT!
ShanTechNi chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is an amazing story! I really hope you put the next chapter up soon! :D
Laydee Gryffin chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Wow great story! I wish you would think about finishing it!
oliviadorvil chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH Y BULMA GOTTA BE WEAK SHE BETTER SUCK IT UP N TAKE THAT SAYIAN COCK excuse my language anyway plzzz continue
tapion580 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
You are not going to finish this, are you? Well I must say, you have impressed me. This story is seriously one of the best I have read. Right in the top five, I was just scrolling along, looking for a nice V/B romance, and I stumble upon this diamond! Amazing! 9001/5 stars my friend! Well done!