Reviews for The Missing Message
FictionMaker007 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I liked your approach to Eliot's character, your piece was unique, believable, and enjoyable...rarely do you see those three together in a story
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I like how each teammate handles it in their own way, and each one seemed in character: to the way Parker eats with him on one plate to the way Hardison just gets take-out that is still nutritious. Nice work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
interesting
BlackRosedAlice chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is very well done. It's just so...them, It's slightly out of character at the same time it's incredibly...them. It's really well written. Good Job. Made me smile.
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Well written and interesting idea. I love the family dynamic they've developed in the show, and I think you've portrayed a deeper, softer side to that relationship. Also food/eating/cooking is interesting theme to explore (especially with Eliot) and somehow can be used to make a connection more intimate in a way. Anyway, good story.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Loved this.
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is an amazing story. And it sounds like one written from personal experience, which makes it that much more powerful.

Keep up the fabulous work!
Parker Source chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was really well written! I enjoyed the way you put in each character's view, and the way you portrayed each persons personal sentiments when it came to helping Eliot. My favorite bit in particular was when Parker started to eat off of Eliot's plate, that's probably what I'd have done, but it seemed very true to character and I can imagine her understanding what she needs to do, whilst still not really knowing why. One of my favorite Eliot-centric fics I've read in quite some time. 3

-PS
Vashti chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I enjoy everything about this except the ending. It feels like you weren't quite sure where to take the story or you were sure it was done but not sure how to, y'know, actually finish. It's not that it needs more story, I really like the snapshots of each team-member being familial, but it doesn't go well with the rest of the story.

Anywho, good idea, mostly good execution. I'm glad I read it :)

Vashti
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it :D SO sweet! Parker was amazing :D really loved how she got him to share a plate! Poor Eliot! An eating disorder isn't something I chalked him down with but it's believable. Great writing :D loved it!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Nice story! I enjoyed it.
James8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very different and well wrote. It's a side you don't really see and that makes it very unique. Congrats.

PS you would get more reviews if you disabled the log in feature.
House1Nocturne chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I liked this chapter a lot! It showed a very different and sweet side to the team, and in some ways its true. You don't really see him eat a ton unless the team is around. Anyway Keep up the great writing!
zippy zany chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was incredibly well written and a nice subject too - you could have made a reference to the boost job where at the end the whole team is having dinner where Eliot is just having a beer.
hollow echos chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was *so* perfect!

I really loved the way the team all pitched in to help Eliot when he was down for the count in this fic. He takes so much abuse to save them from the same fate, it's wonderful to see them caring for him as a way to repay that dedication.

I really thought you nailed the team dynamics perfectly with each team member bringing their own skills to the table. And poor Hardison! No one thought he could cook but he definitely came through in the end.

Thanks for the great read :) I really, really enjoyed it.