Reviews for Holding My Silence
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Continue it
chillthebeans chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Plz continue! This is awesome! BTW I saw the trailer for it on YouTube and it was soooooooooo cool! :)
Edward1918 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
This is really good. It sounds like a book I read called Remember Me. Its by the author that did Confessions Of A Shopaholic. I forgot her name, but anyway. Its really good.
Amy chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I liked it! Please post soon! :)
edwardlovesick chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Loved it. This may sound mean but I REALLY like what you did to Bella. I'm not a huge fan of her's. Again great job :)
madys nicole de leon gonzalez chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
i like it but it is chort plaese make a new chapter that longer but i relly like it i cant wait for the next 1!
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This is pretty good so far more soon please...
Vtweetymccn chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Ok the crew has already taking bets on who did it. I personally haven't decided but Tony,Freddie,Chrissy,and Garrett think its James. Aaron,Janet,Jennifer,Cora,Summer,and Lindsey think its Jacob because they are definately not Jacob fans nor am I (Team Edward all the way). LOL! Are you going to have an Edward Point of View in this story? KEEP WRITING!
ladytwi30 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Poor bella hope she gets better and damn who beat her up
sexymama25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Interesting story can't wait to see where you are taking it. Hope you update soon.
Vtweetymccn chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hey I got this story off of Twilight Episode on youtube. All I ask is that if Edward and Bella aren't going to be together than warn me because I read these stories at work and their are a bunch of EMS and Firefighters that are Edward and Bella fans and I don't feel like getting pillows and stuff thrown at my head because they are pissed. KEEP WRITING!
05Rose05 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Amazing! love it... can't wait for the next xD
ChazyBazzy chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It was awesome. Can't wait to read more :)
PurpleHeart1100 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is amazing(: Can't wait for the next ep!
mandycullen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hi! It's TwilightEpisodes here :D

Wow, this really is awesome! Yay, Jensen as Dean! He's... He's... great. *.*

I'll work on your trailer later (when I'm done with someone's else's) and try to make it worthy of such a great story. lol

Seriously, this is cool! What the hell has Bella gotten herself into? Can't wait for more!

Rated M, humm... *wiggles eyebrows* lol Something I should put in the trailer about that?

xoxo