Reviews for Bedroom Factotum
sychopenguin5 chapter 10 . 3/8
I like this story a lot. I almost forgot how tragically it all started by the time we get halfway through, when they're basically restarting a new relationship. I appreciate that you nested it at a particular point in the show, referencing events from canon and delving deeper into what was happening behind the scenes of all that. Ianto is really interesting for that kind of personal look, since he's so unobtrusive and professional during most of the series and it's hard to get to know him. And you weren't shy about your sex scenes! Kudos to you! Not gonna lie, it's one of my favorite things in smut fanfiction when the guys switch roles, so I love that you did that. ) Also the sex wasn't everything, but the other bits weren't all romantic and sappy, which totally doesn't fit our boys anyway. It's like they're best friends with sexy benefits, which I think is the best arrangement they could have that fits both of their needs and desires.
Only complaint is that there are still errors. Usually atomic typos, the sort that spell check doesn't catch because they're still real words but just not the right word in context. A beta-reader would solve like 90% of that, or just going back through yourself would catch most of it. But still the fact that I liked it so much and had so many good things to say despite my grammar-nazi tendencies really means a lot.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I really like the premise of the story, but the tenses make it really hard to read. And why does everyone keep calling Ianto the tea boy? Even in the last chapter when we were more with Ianto's point of view, he was referred to as such. Does everybody in the story really think that badly of him, including himself?
Daenien chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Excellent story, I teared up a few times because of poor Ianto.
sd4ianto chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
I liked how you incorporated the way Ianto was treated throughout the whole of the series. RTD made Jack's character an ass and Ianto deserved better.

I didn't like how you always called him the tea-boy. That was a derogitory term Owen used to put Ianto into his supposed place, beneath them all. He certainly proved he was the better person in the long run.

All in all, great story. Thank you!
Lesleigh chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Loved it
jekyllhj7 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Quiet Time chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
I think it's great that you came back & finished this. Very much in-character for their relationship by the end.
bexmania chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed what has been written so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Please, continue !
Leulade

Continue s'il te plait !
Leulade
leulade chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love this fic.
I really hope you're going to continue this story !

J'adore cette fic.
J'espère que tu vas continuer cette histoire !
Fai Gensou chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
The SUV is your own fault, Jack
Zed's Dead chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Please finish the story :)
Meatball42 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Every so often I run across this fic again, and every time I'm flabbergasted. While I am rather perfectionist and the grammar in this story bugs me a little, the concept is just so unique that I can't help reading it again and again. I love the long, painful build-up and then, finally, Ianto's little giving up speech. The way the POV switched after that is one of the things that makes this fic to me. I love that Jack finally turned a corner and started to repair their relationship, and I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next. I do hope it's not beyond all hope.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was just sad that you would have Ianto with so little respect for himself. Not even RTD has done that to him.
Bluesandstone chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
This so far has been fascinating, so looking forward to the deeper levels to appear.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »