Reviews for Super Robot Wars RX
Kmon13 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Hey you're not a bad writer thelastdalek...

In fact you're story was very good it just need fleshing out like the last guy said. so don't give up to early you've caught a reader's attention with a girl as the main character so if you can keep going.
Rpgingmaster chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Look, you aren't a bad writer.

Okay, you might need to improve your grammar by a considerable margin, but the ideas are quite good, and as someone who has beta read your story, that's your only real problem.

As for the story, it's actually put together rather well, and while I would give any writer the same grammar critique, I can't say your story telling skills are bad.

In fact, I agree with BEWK's opinion you shouldn't give up.
Shun Usagi chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Dude,why are you giving up on this story?It was getting and continue writing it.

BEWK
Shun Usagi chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Hey like your story so looks soon.

BEWK
Rpgingmaster chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Alright, this still has grammar issues, but it's a nice setup, and making the protagonist a girl is a nice touch.

Again, I emphasize, this needs a grammar and spell check, but otherwise is not too shabby.

Finally, as I said before, I'm willing to beta read for you.
Rpgingmaster chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Okay, first chapter review:

Not a bad setup, the Gundam 00 plot makes for good backstory.

However, the SDF-1 was an alien ship (Zentradi, to be exact). Humanity merely repaired it and used for their own purposes, so humanity owning and building it from the start doesn't make sense.

Besides, the Fold engine the Macross uses was a Zentradi invention.

Otherwise, Macross fits.

Alright, Second Impact works fine, as it sets up more backstory, and its inclusion is logical.

To Original Generation bit works fine except for one thing: Humanity already encountered aliens. For Bian to be ignored is illogical and insane (the Zentradi showing up proved his point in Super Robot Wars Alpha)

The Mazinger and Getter stuff is fine as is, and Gundam Wing doesn't slot in too badly, but what role does OZ play in the Earth Federation? This needs fleshed out.

As for your series to be included:

Mazinkaiser (works fine)

Gundam 00 season 2 (works fine)

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz (works fine)

Gundam X (not sure what you plan to do with this yet)

Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo (works fine)

Rebuild of Evangelion 1:0 You Are Not Alone

Rebuild of Evangelion 2:0 You Can Not Advance (both of these work)

The End of Evangelion (okay, problem. How are you going to connect it to Rebuild?)

King of Braves Gao Gai Gar (Did the Zonder already show up or are they going to show up? This should've been explained in your backstory)

Cybuster (Do you mean Super Robot Wars Gaiden or do you mean the anime series of the same name that is only loosely related?)

SRX (Okay, so you are including the SRX Banpresto Originals, don't see too many problems here)

Cry Wolves (Super Robot Wars MX)

(Not sure what you are doing with the Cry Wolves)

Dancougar Nova (Okay, this works great with Gundam 00)

Macross Plus (No major problems I can see)

The Big O (Okay, not sure how you'll make it fit)

In closing, this definitely needs a grammar check, and if you need help, I'm willing to beta read, as this looks promising but has some flaws you will want to address.