Reviews for The Snowman
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
LOVE IT!
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was great! Romantic and sweet and death defying. I loved it!
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow. :) Don't hide.
mauralee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great story! What a wonderful idea. Love it.
DTDY chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww I love it.
zeewriter chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
is there a word for have sex with snowmen? frostaphilia? lol very nice dear and lucky FDM for having a PF like you who writes such wonderfully dirty things :)
rmhale chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
*sigh*

yes, you did make me cry and want to throw things at you and I am still sad that Draco was dead...

but

on the flip side of that...

You came up with an originally brilliant idea, wrote super hot ass licking from a frozen tongue, gave us a HEA and I love you more than you will ever know

*hearts in my eyes forever*

Robyn
bmango chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awesome. That made me smile and say "awwww" and get a little hot from the ice peens, ingl. :) Maybe you should jump more often. :) -b
venis-envy chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You made me cry for Christmas. *sniffles* But, oh how I love this. A magic so powerful it can bring someone you love back to you is certainly more beautiful and heartclenchy than the magic I usually read in these. I'll never be able to watch Frosty the Snowman again. But I puffy heart you. I also love that Harry "Happy Christmas" to himself that night. It was a lovely little tie in to my first heartclenchy experience with him when he was just 11 years old and spending his birthday alone on a dirty lighthouse floor.

So much love for you & this.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'm gonna repeat myself here, so everyone else can see how much I loved this and you!

Did I like it? I adored it! And I adore you. And I can't believe you wrote rimming and H/D buttsecks and flangst! You love me! You really, really love me! I'm the luckiest PF in the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
RogueNLogan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You did a wonderful job, bb! I'll admit, there were a few tears. Of course there was a snicker or two...just can't get away from the sparkly peen, eh?
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Dawww on the bday wish. I am sure FDM's was in tears before she even started. *grabs tissues*

You are making me cry! ;( he can't go inside he can't stay out! *blows on tissue*

Ignoring Draco's frosted dick.

Awwwww he is a real boy again. lol. Great job hun *hugs*
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Beautiful. I can't even find words :) This took my breath away...

Lucy
taiShafie chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
What a sweet story, i like the ending :D

i wonder how they got inside though. . .
dazedrose chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
What a way to start reading HP fics... Beautifully done... I'm sure FDM LOVES IT!