Reviews for Two Fires
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 6/16
Also, why didn't Katiss slice Catos throat with ger knife after Gale stabbed him, retrieve the pack and take Cloves throwing knife set rather than just one...
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 6/16
Why didn't Gale shoot Clove in the throat or heart imstead of the shoulder?
ImHereJustToRead chapter 23 . 6/11
I would read it!
Reka chapter 23 . 6/9
I know it's been years, but... I'd read a sequel. :) I was surprised to find that there were no longfics about Gale going instead of Peeta on AO3 (my usual source of fic.) I thought it would be a popular concept; to be honest I usually go with the canon couple, but I've always preferred Gale to Peeta. I find it disappointing that there's so much less fic about him and Katniss. :( This fic was exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

Not sure if I'm logged in right now since it asked for my name but if not my ffnet username is MudkipStar if you want to respond.
Osiris'Solace chapter 23 . 5/5
great story. I would definitely read a sequel
Lola Shmola chapter 1 . 5/1
OMG this is like the BEST hunger games fic I have ever read. You should really write a sequel to this maybe based on Catching Fire or do Gale's PoV of the hunger games, that would be so awesome!
lizyeh2000 chapter 23 . 4/13
Loved your story , now favourited!
electric gurrl chapter 23 . 4/5
I have always hated Gale and Katniss/Gale pretty virulently, but I found this story on someone's favorite list and read it on a whim and it was amazing. I absolutely loved It.
I love Counting Stars! ;)
I love this story. I love literally everything about it. It's just perfect. You didn't make the characters act uncharacteristically, and unlike some stories, this is very detailed. You make the readers understand why the characters are sad or happy, why they want to keep someone safe, and way more.

I hope you write a sequel soon. There's still a huge amount of Galeniss shippers who read fanfics (my best friend and I are two).

Thank you for writing this!
Reannah chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Loved your story ! Please write a sequel would love to see what you have planed for Gale and Katniss
Creater the Tyler chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This story was absolutely incredible! Read the whole thing at once and I would love for you to write a sequel or if you don't want to I would love for you to email or pm me the idea you had not to use for my own use just to see what you were thinking anyways that story was the best I've ever read on here thank you so much for writing it! :)
Clock231 chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
Read it all in one sitting. Absolutely love it. There's still a large fandom that reads, should you continue a sequel. Thank you for writing it. Adored every chapter.
CamoflagedForever chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Hello Isabugg, are you planning on writing a sequel to this story? I think that there will be many people who would read it if one is written.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2016