Reviews for Two Fires
Yes. I would.
hello chapter 23 . 4/16
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loooooooooove this story! It has perfect grammar, unlike some crap in here and the chapters' length is perfect!
fanficfanatic10 chapter 5 . 4/14
On chapter 5 had to pull myself away so i could review. This story is very good. I wish this is the way the book/movie would have gone [
Katie chapter 23 . 4/12
Beautifully done. I am so proud that you stuck through an finished it despite all of these difficulties. Hopefully I will see more of your writing in the future.
Best Wishes xoxox
Katie
YayPercabeth123 chapter 23 . 4/11
hope you make a sequel even if it is a short one!
SAS chapter 23 . 4/8
I would love to read your sequel! I'm really very fond of your writing style and, so far, you've proven to have some wonderfully innovative ways of playing with character interactions. It's all on you, of course, but I for one am absolutely rooting for a sequel! Either way, please keep writing!
Lunne Lunnaris chapter 23 . 4/7
Sequel sequel sequel sequeeeeeeel please! I love those two, the story was awesome :)
Elaine chapter 1 . 4/6
Hm.

Well written, I will admit. The one thing that bothers me is how weak and babyish you're making Katniss sound. Other than that, I can deal.
NinjaMeap chapter 23 . 4/5
I would sooooo read it!
NinjaMeap chapter 21 . 3/31
You poor dear. You'll be in my prayers. And don't forget what you wrote yourself, don't loose hope. You are a gifted person, as ANYONE can tell by your writing.
NinjaMeap chapter 20 . 3/31
You are such a talented writer.
NinjaMeap chapter 17 . 3/30
Marvel is so sweet! If it weren't for me loving Gale so much, Katniss and Marvel are the best couple!
Anonymous chapter 23 . 3/29
This is even better than the book.
NinjaMeap chapter 14 . 3/28
I'm starting to believe that Marvel isn't all that bad. Wink wink.
Bee chapter 23 . 3/27
That was just...amazing. I have no words to describe it. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this.
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »