Reviews for Two Fires
I love this story. I love literally everything about it. It's just perfect. You didn't make the characters act uncharacteristically, and unlike some stories, this is very detailed. You make the readers understand why the characters are sad or happy, why they want to keep someone safe, and way more.

I hope you write a sequel soon. There's still a huge amount of Galeniss shippers who read fanfics (my best friend and I are two).

Thank you for writing this!
Reannah chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Loved your story ! Please write a sequel would love to see what you have planed for Gale and Katniss
Creater the Tyler chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This story was absolutely incredible! Read the whole thing at once and I would love for you to write a sequel or if you don't want to I would love for you to email or pm me the idea you had not to use for my own use just to see what you were thinking anyways that story was the best I've ever read on here thank you so much for writing it! :)
Clock231 chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
Read it all in one sitting. Absolutely love it. There's still a large fandom that reads, should you continue a sequel. Thank you for writing it. Adored every chapter.
CamoflagedForever chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Hello Isabugg, are you planning on writing a sequel to this story? I think that there will be many people who would read it if one is written.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
that was awesome!
XFlare chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
Lovely. Sad. Brilliant.

Keep writing~!
27kirune12 chapter 23 . 7/26/2016

Gigiluv chapter 23 . 7/8/2016
This was so great! I had a wonderful time reading it, thank you so much!
Caphalor95 chapter 17 . 6/28/2016
Not to mention that the wrong kind of laurel contains cyanide...
Toxxick Lollie chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
I would read it! Please write a sequel!
Sarah Harrison chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I think that your version was actually even better than Suzanne Collins' I enjoyed it a lot! Keep writing more fanfiction s like thia
bookcoda chapter 23 . 4/2/2016
oh man that was so good the whole time in the arena was probably the best hunger games one i've read so far but i wasn't really a fan of the whole time in the capital as it was overall kinda boring.
CheerLoveDance chapter 23 . 2/20/2016
I'm not sure how many people have asked you this or if you're even active on your account, but please, please write the sequel. I've been thinking that if you don't write a sequel to this, that I'd love to take it into my own hands and write my own trilogy with Gale and Katniss as the tributes and victors. But honestly, it wouldn't be as good as yours.
Your writing is some of the best on this site. I've been in and out of so many different fandoms, but your writing has been in my top 5. I've read this story SO many times. All my thoughts are jumbled right now but I guess the end question is will you please write the sequel? Please?
Guest 3 chapter 23 . 2/19/2016
OH MY GOODNESS. You should really write a sequel to this fanfic, now that the Hunger Game's fandom is slowly being revived with the movies. This version of the Hunger Games is much better than the original~ I love it so much! Thank you so much for writing it!
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »