Reviews for Two Fires
Dictator4Life chapter 23 . 11/25
This was absolutely gorgeous. You gave incredible depth to so many tributes - they were all so tragic and compelling. Cato's apology made my heart skip a beat. Thank you so much for writing this.
natyface1516 chapter 20 . 10/30
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 23 . 9/29
This was great! It makes me wonder why Suzanne Collins didn't write the Hunger Games this way in the first place - everything would have gone so smoothly and the whole love triangle fiasco wouldn't have resulted. A lot easier to deal with, in my opinion, with no broken hearts apart from Peeta's, who's feelings wouldn't have developed to the same extent as Gale's had already.

Good ending, by the way. Not continuing on the return of the victors or turning this into an epic that spanned all three novels. It was satisfying and it's easy to see where the story would have lead - a well thought-out rebellion with Katniss fully onboard with Gale's support.

Thank you for the story. You've kept me entertained over the past few days. Thanks for a fanfiction that I actually read to the END of. That hardly ever happens, I assure you.

Yours Truly
Maaaaaaarvel! I think i have a sick crush on Marvel. It's hard to choose who i like most. Gale or Marvel! shit i'm dying
Pollyfj chapter 23 . 9/9
I loved this so much please do a sequel!
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 23 . 9/5
Omg i cried with this last chapter! This story was amazing and i would love a sequel if there is one. It was incredible and made my heart stop many times haha please do a sequel! The twist with gale and katniss was amazing and well thought out!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 23 . 8/16
I'm glad you finished this. Your writing especially your descriptions of feelings, of scenery, of every human sense is really astounding. Everything is written right down to the very last detail. I don't quite understand what character you meant for Cato, the last 'I'm sorry' really threw me into as much confusion as was Katniss but I enjoyed the characterizations on the whole nevertheless. All characters in your story have a surprising soft edge to them, Cato liking Clove, Marvel and Katniss, and of course Thresh Rue Katniss and Gale.
Truthfully I would have preferred them to get out of the arena by threatening to eat nightlock berries together - makes more sense that way, and it's more intelligent too - but well this is a new take and refreshing, so yeah applause for that. Thanks for sharing! You're a great writer :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 7/19
Oh my gosh, this is so tragic and beautiful at the same time.
DomiStephens chapter 23 . 7/19
this was absolutely amaze balls.
please I really want to read it. Please there are so many things that happen in the books that I would like to see how you solve with your character, so please write the sequel. I know that you have no written in like five years but this is my favorite story so don't let it end. Please!
tnle chapter 23 . 6/28
Aghhhh I would read it! Although I am glad that they both survived ohoh. I was sure Gale was going to be all noble.
Rosalee Javier chapter 23 . 5/29
I hate myself for found this story just now. This is one of the most brilliant fanfictions i have ever read! I love it way too much, so please update the sequel! I am going to read it of course! I will wait! Good luck and big, big, big love from me!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 23 . 5/26
Love this story! Very little variety when it comes to Gale/Katniss stories and I absolutely love your version of the Hunger Games. I like how it was your story and I'm not just re-reading it with Gale instead of Peeta. I'll definitely read the sequel. Hope your still willing to write it!
m chapter 23 . 5/10