Reviews for In love With a Vampire
SamanthaManga chapter 23 . 8/8
Yeah! An angel should bring them back from the dead I was so sad when they got murdered. This is an awesome story tho
Daniel chapter 23 . 2/13
Hey can u please finish this story BC its really good and I love it.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
Also when creating the what if's the angel desappears from the world, like he never existed at all, no body or anything else, not even a memory of the angel.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
They can't revive people, but they could change time. In other words they make the what if's happen. Like what if Sora wasn't a vampire or what if they all went to a normal school and dealt with normal problems. But it would cost an Angel his life to do that, in other words it would be as if he never existed...
GoodbyeForever321 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I don't really care about how good the writing is BUT CAN THE FEMALE AUTHORS OF FANFICTION WRITE ANYTHING M RATED THAT ISN'T SORAXRIKU OR SORAXROXAS BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY FANFIC WITH THOSE STUPID PAIRINGS! If I see one more fanfic with yaoi in it that involves SoraXRiku or SoraXRoxas, I will delete my account because there is no point in reading fanfiction if most fanfics are filled with yaoi smut.
lulu422 chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
oh my gosh this story is so awesome i cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
okay ill wait
XPandaGaaraX chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I don't even know what to say...I'm so shocked right think I was visiting this story again after a while wondering if I should re-read and if it's complete only to find out some gruesome news...I feel so late and clueless...and sad...I remember when I 1st discovered this story I was glad to finally find something that was worth was awesome..every chapter just brought happiness..and entertainment...and now there won't be anything at all anymore...I can only imagine how you all feel sorry for your loss...I Just never thought...that an author would disappear then Bam we find out they passed away...I mean lots of them disappear but...I guess I thought they could always come back to write for us eventually...not thinking about the possibilities idk.. well atleast you informed I think reading it again will only make things sadder...I'm sorry I don't know what say...but R.I.P Anna your awesome and everyone will always remember had great talent one that could win over the hearts of anyone and everyone...sleep peacefully sweetheart
Diana Wong chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
It's great! It's Always great! I was just a bit bothered that it says complete...
khlover chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
waiiiiittttttt you are going to end it here if so make a sequel it was good story
Guest chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Post this on her profile or yours, don't go breaking the rules over your friends death. I'm sure she wouldn't want her story removed via violating the Guideline Rules. Yes, I may sound cruel, but there is no need to spam the site with non story content when you could have posted it in a profile.

Now, I am giving you a chance to come and correct this. I already sent a report and will be checking any of your friends fics for violation. If you truly are her friend and wish to keep them up, I advise you find those violations before I do, or any other silent reporter.

And before you ask, no. I don't care if they are dead, lost interest, or have moved on with their lives. If they violated the rules tough. They should have known better. Still a chance to move them elsewhere.
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Well my heart just broke a little after that news im sorry to hear that
ROUGECAT chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
YourGreatestDream chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Um, in the previous chapters Sora's father was killed by his mother. What happened to that? His father can't be Sepheroth. If that was so, then Riku would be Sora's uncle.
Queen Weirdo chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Oh my God... x( I'm so sorry for your loss... It must be so devastating having to hear that kind of news, or even worse writing it but it had to be done, huh? We'll always love and remember you, xXkey of destinyXx. Rest in peace... T-T