Reviews for In Motion
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
It began with A Christmas Carol. It ended (?) with a bang. And now, hopefully, a brighter future.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
YAY! Xanatos redemption! Wheeee! :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
*cough cough* sorry. I just couldn't resist it... I love the way this is done. :-D Yoda! :-P *rolls on floor laughing*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oooooh! A Clone Wars Carol!
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-P I know it's Jedi Apprentice era and the CW won't be for about twenty years yet, still, it's fun. :-P And Xanatos as Scrooge? Loving it!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
This story is fantastic really liked it a lot.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
this was great liked it alot.
Jacen200015 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Nice, very nice. :)
Laelwen chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Lol is it weird that the thought of little whiny Anakin *would* be my worst nightmare? Twelve years of *that* before he gets to be Star-Wars-the-Clone-Wars decent...

So glad Xanatos lived though!
Charisasori chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Well, this was fantastic. The entire story, I mean. I would love to see what Xanatos and Obi-wan try to do to save Anakin and change his visions. I hope that their efforts to change the future work. It was a bit of bittersweet ending, but the way you ended it had my mind conjuring up different ways of how the future, Anakin, the Jedi, Xanatos, Obi-wan, and the others will turn out. I hope it goes well for them. :-) It's been a pleasure following this story.

Are there any plans for a sequel? :-)
LianneZ4 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Aawww, lovely! I've been waiting for an update for this, and I've almost lost hope... I love what you've done with Qui-GOn here, and with Xanatos. Beautiful!

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Laelwen chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
He lives, he LIVES! Epic update is epic!
Kitty9167 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Your not gonna kill Xani are you? O.O please update soon so we find out what happens. this is now one of my fav fics! :)

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Laelwen chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
I'm sure it's very poetic with Xanatos dying but I can't help hoping he somehow makes it...
Charisasori chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
*does a happy dance* An update! It's an update! *keeps dancing*

...Okay. I think I'm done. Onto the review:

This entire story is amazing. I love the plot. I also love the fact that you decided to redeem Xanatos. I also like the way you went about doing it (I love Charles Dickens!).

However...*gets down on knees* Please, please, please don't kill him! *puppy eyes* Please?

Eagerly awaiting your next update,

Darth Keyara chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Ack! So glad you finally updated! Please don't kill off Xanatos...he's too awesome to die. Eagerly awaiting the next update!