Reviews for Transcending Time and Space!
El Monstruo507 chapter 16 . 6/4
por que no metes Héroes mas poderosos como la liga dela justicia los vengadores a goku o saitama o edward elric
A great crossover would be undertale with Kirby fighting omega flowey
Hey could u put a lvl 110 fire wizard from wizard101 called Arthur fire hunter in the next story
SatoKasu4ever chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
Nice to see this story finally wrap up, it's been a fun ride. Just a note if you watch carefully on the end credits during the movie you see that Markus actually live at the end, he's in the credits. For your next crossover I suggest: the newest movie to the pokemon series Hoopa the clash of ages, it's not out in English yet, but it is suppose to be a 15 vs 15 legendary fight. Sounds like something that might work for you
Satoshi-Greninja chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Would you do a crossover with another fanfic story?
Shadow Lugia of Orre chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
Wow, just, wow. That was, in all honesty, pretty bad. I mean, it isn't the worst thing I've read (read anything by Super Saiyan Crash, you'll see what I mean), but this was still a terrible story. Then again, the whole trilogy was pretty shit. The first story was okay at best, the second was bad, and this one, dear god the horror. First off, your lack of knowledge when it comes to Pokemon is obviously extremely lacking, and the story suffers a lot because of it. Second, your choice of characters and series was very poor. I mean seriously, FOP, Jimmy Neutron, Lilo and Stitch, those don't go well with Pokemon, at all. They clash too much, and it kills the feel of the story. It feels like this story was just slapped together without any attempt to refine it. In short, the story felt like it was lazily made with no attempt to make it good. My advice: research your subjects before you write.
FanficCrossoverMaster15 chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
I personally think you should do something similar to this referring a story that involves multiple franchises along with a few additions like RWBY Yu Gi Oh etc.
WereDragon EX chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
Well, it's been a long time, hasn't it? It's good to see that you finally managed to finish this story, and while it may have felt rushed, I guess it's probably better that than to drag it out and all. Still, this ending seems very abrupt compared to past stories, so will there be an epilogue? After all, the credits in the Pokemon movies show Ash and his friends saying goodbye to whoever they met in the movie, so maybe proper scenes where Ash and his friends do that with these visitors might give the story a more proper conclusion?

Anyway, as for what to do next, maybe as I suggested in the past, you do a story on the Team Galactic finale in the Pokemon anime? Dialga and Palkia do reappear in that one, so there could be some connection between it and these movies. BarianHunterAlpha has an interesting idea on adapting Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, that could be a good one to see as well. In any case, regardless of what you choose to do, I wish you the best of luck.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
...LOL

Stitch has to ruin the adorable scene, huh? But then again, Joshua and Tommy did too. Anyhoo, I know a series you can send the heroes too, just PM me.
Kingdom Infinity chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
The emotions in this scene...was beautiful. There are tears in my eyes, ya know. Thank you.
juanymendez1980 chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
Amazing ending! Whatever you choose is up to you. Keep it up!
jexi the hunter chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
Well, I can think of a couple of series you could possibly do.

Legend of Zelda series

The Azran Saga of the Professor Layton series

And those are just a few off the top of my head. If you want to learn more about what I suggested and other ideas, please message me.
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
This was an epic story, even better it was finished on my Birthday, best Birthday ever!

Can't wait for the next story your thinking up, hope we get to see Xion in it.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
Bravo! Excellent ending!
BarianHunterAlpha chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
You should bring in Five Nights At Freddy's and Yugioh ZEXAL into the mix.