Reviews for The Heart in the Security Guard
Jdragonfire29 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Interesting story idea...would serve booth right lol
BrennanBooth chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Great story!

I really loved!
J chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
This story is great. I love seeing Bones getting involved with someone who's not her typical type. Please keep writing
kiarcheo chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I didn't expected the tape XD

But I loved how you ended it
emzie909 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
I love this story
healingcat chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I loved your story. This was just so sweet and I loved the bit about the security tape.
Winner WInner Chicken Dinner chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Aww i kinda like this. Brennan needs someone to love, plus i think micah compliments her well
etakkate chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
aw, very cute, thank you for sharing!
windsweptbeaches chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
I'm really disappointed the next chapter is going to be the last, I wish you would reconsider and continue with it. I have enjoyed it immensely and feel there is so much more ground you could cover.

I think you could flesh out the new dynamic between Brennan and Booth now that Brennan is engaged in a serious relationship. I would also love to see how Brennan and Micah's relationship plays out.

But even if you don't continue, it has been a pleasure to read.
kiarcheo chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
I love how open and honest is their relationship...but can I say that while I read about Brennan's books, her wanting to end the characters' partneship, all I could think was 'there it goes her insisting that Andy isn't inspired by Booth' XD

Can't wait for the next chapter
Dreadswench chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Loved it. Please update soon. I adore Micah
206thbone chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
As always, I love your new additions to this story. Micah appears to be giving Brennan the break from Booth she needs which is great because b/b doesn't belong together anymore at this point as far as i see. I am still angry about Booth's response to Brennan's admissions and his actions after admitting he wanted to give them a shot. So I loved what you had going here, making Booth angry at Brennan for 'barging in' when she did no such thing, which I think is in character for this time. Also loved how you portray Hannah, she really is a nice person and I'd probably love her if she wasn't going out with Booth, however, I no longer care anyway. It was great how Hannah and Micah got along straight away, because I think both of them get on with people well. Great story, love the plot and characters are 'in character'. What I love most, however, is that you seem to have the same point of view towards the Doctor in the Photo and that is reflected in your work.
etakkate chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
booth is a creep! i can't stand him. i think that brennan should stay with Micah and have Hannah notice how nasty booth's being to brennan and leave him.

but, anyway, i like how youre going, lol. love it!
kiarcheo chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I can't believe Booth! But I'd like if Brennan and Hannan become friends
kiarcheo chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Booth is annoying me...and why he can't drop at Bones's but she can't do the same? But like Brennan, I can't help but like Hannan in this story, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of her and Bones later.

I really like that Micah and Brennan are so truthful and open, with each other, in the restaurant situation (Booth would have seen it as a affront to his masculinity) but especially about their sentimental situation

Can't wait for more