Reviews for Teenage Dream
Kaeberlily chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
DR. HORRIBLE SING-ALONG BLOG REFERENCE! YES!

This is wonderfully silly
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I really love this :) Will you be continuing? I'm not trying to rush you, promise!
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Okay, this had me laughing the whole time from things such as,
"but Sothe considered himself a rebel by wearing a green corset and shoplifting from Hot Topic."
"I invented war because I was bored!"
"No robbing banks. Or burning things. Or pimping yourself out on street corners." He looked meaningfully at Sothe. Sothe rolled his eyes. "Janaff will have his eyes on you, and Ulki will notice if you start getting your blowtorches out."
BEST STORY EVER! ;D
itachisbestfriend644 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
OMG my two favorite entertaining things in the whole world into one! Plus, my favorite videogame couple of all time (Ike and Soren) GLEE version! This is the most genious thing I've ever laid my eyes upon. LOL please, I'm BEGGING you to write more! :)
pinksnowboots chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED FOR A YEAR? I just reread it and I've been cracking up the entire time and I'm craving more like nobody's business. I love the kinda AU crossoverish thing that you did where you borrowed the setting and some characters from Glee but they don't exactly match up. It's witty and hilarious (and the fact that you mentioned RuPaul's Drag Race made my day) with a good pace and spot on characterization. (Ranulf-so perfect!) I'll be devastated if you never pick thus up again, but if you do I'll be lurking and waiting to leave a glowing review. I beg you, consider my humble request! You're one of the best ff writers I've ever read, easily, and your stories are always delightful and addictive, this one even more so than most.
love it chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
It's so funny! I love it! Please write more!
RoguefanAM chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I've like, fallin in love with all your Ike/Soren fics. Please update the unfinished one's. The suspense kills me. ;_;
sychopenguin5 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Please finish this.

You had me going crazy with maniacal giggling during several points, most notably when our lovely PoR cast began belting the theme song to "Big Bang Theory"... (admittedly, i am reading this at 2am and my mind is not all there, but still.)

Please continue? *pout*
Thumana chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
"I have a proposition for you," Soren said.

"You mean like grammar stuff?" Ike asked.

"...that's preposition," Soren said. "I mean a deal."

"Oh," Ike said. "What do you have in mind?" He suddenly had an image of two Ranulfs, like the old picture of a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. One was saying he's totally asking you on a date, my man! the other was saying you should totally hit it. Somehow Ike wasn't surprised that both Ranulf's were urging him to get laid.

Seriously funny. I really like this, and I have never even seen Glee.
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Hate to bug you, but could you update and save what is left of my sanity?
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ranulf, being Ranulf of course, gets it two minutes into the story. Now everyone else has to figure it out. By the way, I love your fics in case you hadn't realised. ;D
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
IDOVNERUIBEIQNBUEBNIT LRUVE AS USUAL. But, dude, DID YOU JUST REFERENCE DR HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG? WIN! WINWINWINWINWINWIWNIWIN!. My love goes out to you, man.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
ahahhaa this chapter was so damn funny! I woudln't want Tirban as a teacher! Poor Rhys he loves Titania, but she won't return his feelings, well, at least he met Mia. Heather is so funny! Ranulf too! The part where Tirban wants Naelsala to die impaled was so funny. And Soren rocks!
Fanwhohasnoaccount chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Okay, when I read the summary for this I hesistated- Glee and Fire Emblem? Sounds like unholy spawn to me- but it was late and I had nothing better to do so I gave it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised. I've loved a lot of your other fanfics, but this was one of those things I didn't think ANYONE could pull off. I stand corrected- you made it work somehow- and you've made me crack up loudly and get some very interesting looks. Keep up the fantastic work. :D
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Hilarious, as usual. I definitely enjoy Kyza's loud, obnoxious bitch fits... and Ranulf cracks me up. :D