Reviews for All I want for Christmas is You
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
I wish this was longer, but it was nice - - - who was calling Jason?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Very interesting - love the take charge Jason. Michael relaxing enough to laugh but Jason's right, he shouldn't be laughing at him.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is well thought out - love so far.
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I loved this it was fantaistic.

Tanya
TessFan chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
loved it just loved it. When are you going to update your other stories?
Running-Wild22 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Don't sweat it, Hope you had a good New Year! Does Jason know that Carly is gonna move in with him? She is so not gonna let Michael be with out her, and that will have to include Morgan.
lil-leti chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Now that was just a great gift for Carly. She has always been a family oriented person. She might take it too far, but her intentions for her children have always been honest. And for Jason to realize that his best friend was being abused and Micheal was being used as a pawn, he took action. Great that Monica and Bobbie helped out with this. And Lucas was fab in this last chapter. Great story from start to finish.
alexceasar chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
very awesome job.
Babylove03 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I'd love to read more if you are planning to add more to it. I'd love to see the fall out from the court hearing and Carly moving in with Jason again.
crimsonprincess99 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
oh wow i love this chapter im happy with the things jason got the judge to agree to and i love michael morgan i cant wait for more and i wonder what sam is gonna think about all of this cant wait for the next chapter update soon
KRHODES12 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
i love the story if, please update it if you are going to
Kat chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Oooh...I'm super intrigued! What kind of punishment is this? But I'm loving this story, I love all your stories matter of fact. I'm excited that you'll update tomorrow but maybe pretty please you'll update your other stories too? PLEASSSE ;)
TessFan chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Good lord what are the terms? Are you even going to tell us? Poor Michael or should I say poor Jason? LOL, where is Sam in all of this? Can't wait for the next update!
4mykids3 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I have an idea what the proposal is, but I will be waiting for you to update to see if I am right.

I am a little confused about Lulu, but that could just be me!

All Carly's problems are Jason's problems everyone knows that!

I'll be checking in on the 23rd for the next chapter.
AnotherJarlyfan chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
This fantastic! I love it. I can't wait to find out what the terms are. I can't wait for the 23rd. :)