Reviews for Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pichitto: Harmony!
Julie chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
The paragrap is a bit too long, so i just skip my way through it and read where it interest me only :p
venusblossom1 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
I seriously can't wait for chapter 9!
venusblossom1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Lovin these stories!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
interesting can't wait for more
Princess Noel chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
A very good MM fanfic- will read the rest when it comes! Will be posting my own MM fanfic in July, when my End of Year Exams are done:(
Soohyon chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
It's been long awaited and really I'm sorry but finally here is Chapter 5! I hope it's alright, I tried a new style of writing as suggested and it works, so I'll keep to it. Hopefully Chapter 6 won't be too far off

Soohyon chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Hey everyone! Its been a while but I finally got another chapter out ((thought its nearly been a week since)). It may be a bit shorter than the others but hopefully it'll hold till I get the next few out ((Taking a bit longer than I thought)).

Well enjoy it!

Rapid-Starr chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Wow, what a nice way to start the new year! This is quickly becoming my favorite Mermaid Melody story! I really like how you are taking the time to develop a storyline that has good depth and lots of nice details.

My only nit pics are that things seem a little bunched up. Maybe you could separate the spoken lines a little more. There were a couple of times I had to re-read things to understand who said what. But that is very minor!

If you want to add links or notes, please do so at the beginning or the end of the chapter. Things like that disrupt the flow of the story.

Nice work so far! I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Soohyon chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Chapter 3 is out! As soon as it loads you all can read it! My New year's present to you all!

Happy New Year everyone!

xNaoko
Soohyon chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Everyone who read the first chapter, I had a slight mistake. When Yosuke arrives with the cake near the end he's supposed to say his dad made it NOT his mom. I changed it but just so you all know. Thanks ;)

MysteryGirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I think your story is developing quite well. Except for a few grammatical mistakes, which are fine, pretty much everything is interesting. Just one thing- you haven't explained much about how Luchia's palace works and the history of it, including Akiko's earlier life. This is the best fanfic I've read so far. Keep it up, please!
Savabelle chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Okay, you've got me, I'm interested. I like your characters and I keep imagining the waitress outfits are something black and white and adorably frilly~ w

The only constructive criticism I can give is that it looks like you need more commas, because some of the lines look like run-on sentences. Your writing style is nice, and normally I would suggest separating all lines of dialog, but you probably don't need to; this style reminds me of reading an actual book.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, update soon, please and thank you~!
Rapid-Starr chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Wow... this is really quite good! I enjoyed reading the two chapters that you have posted and I'm defiantly looking forward to reading more!

My only not pick is that you should separate all lines of spoken dialog. There were a couple of times that I got a little confused and had to go back and re-read to know who said what.

I like how you are developing the plot and giving depth to the story, it makes reading that much more enjoyable!