Reviews for Acquiescence
scottmcslut chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I first read this story quite a long time ago, and I remember being completely enraptured by the plot, and the writing. Even now, while I find that a lot of stories I used to love barely live up to my standards now, this one still sits near the top of my list. The first time around, I never got a chance to finish it, but while looking through an old 'rec' list I had saved on my old computer, I saw the title, and remembered loving it, so I looked for it again.
Rereading it was almost more enjoyable. I barely remembered what happened, but remembered all the same, and the anticipation of parts I knew were coming was great. Once I actually got to finish it, I don't think I knew what to do with myself. When I'd read it over again, I hadn't had an account on this site anymore, so I couldn't leave a review, but I've just made this one, and this is the first thing I wanted to do.
You're one of those people that you really want to get to know, if you understand. I don't know that you'll ever read this, if you've left the site behind, gotten on with your life, moved on to do better and other things, or if you're still writing, but I hope you are. I hope you keep writing. This story, while seemingly insignificant in regards to exactly how much fanfiction I read when I was younger, is one of the few I can come back and reread and still enjoy so, so much. Back then, when I was younger and my standards were lower, this story just astounded me. Now, as I'm grown and admittedly pretentious and extremely picky about the things I read (and I am sorry for repeating myself), It still does just as much so. I expected to come back and read it over again and really not enjoy it for anything but nostalgia, but it was so much more. I don't know why this exact piece of writing has stayed with me so long. It's not as if it's really that long, or that different of a style, or really anything significant. But it's still one of my favourites. I think it'll always be one of my favourites.
I hope you're still writing, as I've said. I hope you're still creating new favourites, giving people this sort of contentment. I hope you're still getting ideas and getting to create them, maybe on another site, maybe something other than fanfiction. I hope you're happy with yourself.

This review has turned out to be a lot cheesier than I wanted it to be. God, and on a smut filled thing like this. I promise I'm not usually this tweedy and uptight, I just really enjoy this, and vicariously, I enjoy you. Creeeeepy.
Courtney chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
OOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAT
Carling chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I've read hundreds of Harry/Draco friendship and/or slash stories and I have to say this is one of the more tension filled, riveting first chapters I've read. The premise is definitely not one I've ever run across,after reading of countless master-slave bond stories between them (usually featuring Harry as the master and usually devolving almost immediately into gratuitous and unbelievable BDSM that I could barely finish reading because it was so out of character and well...ridiculous). This on the other hand makes me want to move on and watch it all evolve. You really give an eye opening perspective into the plight of the house elf.
vreealnd.melina chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
great story time 2 read on
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
house elf here great start :)
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
nice ending words
bluekitnaru chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
this is good so if draco gives harry chloses doses he be set free?
starfish152 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Favoriting!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Very nice, original plot
Sharon T chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Good story:-)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Very good story. I really enjoyed it.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Well, Ginny is a slut. Even I wouldn't feel bad for calling her that. And I hate homophobes, I think they are one of the worst, so hopefully Harry isn't too homophobic as he is supposed to be with Draco and all.
mykeyo10 chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
yeash this story had me on edge holy crap! amazing and I LOVE IT! every part was just really good,
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Stories like this make me want to fly...
SakuraLee91 chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
I just wanted to say that this is my second time reading this story and I fell in love with it all over again! It has humor, drama and romance mixed with dashes of adventure and mystery. It is truly a worthwhile read filled with the intriguing developments of characters and the intricacies of magic gone awry! Thank you for such a great story.