Reviews for A Wedding?
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 7/20
A very simple and well-written wedding story. My only criticism is the addition of lyrics. The lyrics only distract the reader and hinder the story's quality (in other words, they are unnecessary). The story is strong enough to stand on its own without lyrics.

The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 7/20
Please read the posting guidelines for FFN which you agreed to before posting this story. You will see a section labeled ACTIONS NOT ALLOWED. This third item under ACTIONS NOT ALLOWED is "posting previously published work, INCLUDING SONG LYRICS, not in the public domain."

Public domain means a work that is so old it has never been covered by copyright, such as the works of Shakespeare, or so old the copyright has expired, such as the early works of Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes.

Assume any work, be it a book or song or screenplay, that is less than 75 years old is protected by copyright law. The lyrics you have copied are definitely under copyright. Therefore, posting them on this site is a violation of the posting guidelines and a violation of international copyright law.

In order to prevent possible legal action against both yourself and FFN, please remove all the words YOU DID NOT WRITE.

This copyright infringement has been reported to the admins of this site and to the legal representatives of the copyright holder.
sharon.suez chapter 1 . 4/14
I love Jenny and Pete being married. I'm happy for Sadie, also. I hope, Jenny and Pete have children.
Mina64 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hi, I'm new and just wanted to say that I LOVE the whole Pete and Jenny love story and look forward to more in the future! After all we need to know if Jenny's dad will skulk into their lives.
ssabl chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Finally a wedding, I was getting worried that this relationship was all over. Wonderfully written I could imagine that Pete would be persistent when it came to choosing his wife, after all he has waited a long time.

The characters are again written with the passion of a dedicated author. Thank you again and looking forward to possible future stories with these characters.

ladybuguab chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really enjoyed this. It may have been short, but it was perfect. With the mention of her father and the problems he could cause, does that mean that you are going to continue this storyline? I sure hope so.

Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.