Reviews for Charming & Charmless
sweetsugargirl02 chapter 10 . 3/31
hello, i really like this, please do continue . . i wanna know more, neji and ino look cute together..
Treasurelove chapter 10 . 1/31
pls continue!
Don't give up chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
This is one of those rare time where actually sit down and take the time to review a story.
I love this. I love this story, I love this pairing, you are simply amazing. Therefore please don't give up, I may be too late but I hope and pray to the god of fanfiction that you shall re-appear and finish up this story. As the very thought of it remaining unfinished and forgotten breaks my nerdy heart. So yeh that's it. c':

An update would be amazing and just yeah c': xx
naku12 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
love this story! can u update?
MiyuA chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
I love this story... Need your update
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
i nreally dont know what happened between sakura and ino om sorry im clueless
HarukaHatake chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Moooore! Update please! Oh and, make sure to shame Sakura well!
I love this story
shelvesinthecloset chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
This is a fun story. I hope you decide to continue it!
SilverThornz chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
i love this oh how i wish you'd continue
Shadow of Secrets chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Nice story. I do hope that this will have more chapters though
teetee chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
best story ever hope you finish it 3
DiaClass chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
I really love your story! It's fantastic!

Hope you still continue to write it! I'd like to read more!
oztan chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Just read the whole thing.

Loved it. The only thing is when I first read this I thought Ino was 19 or maybe 20 because they way she acts. Most of the time she doesn’t act like 25 turning 26 years old, so when I’m reading this I have to keep in my mind she an young lady of 25, young at heart as they say. But beside that loved everything.
Queen Latifeh chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Sorry, I'm on my iPhone, so I'm too lazy to sign in. But that is my real pen name up there. Anyway, I just found this and really like it! I'm glad I could be the 100th reviewer!