Reviews for Yes, Takumi, There is a Santa Claus
Hildebrant chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I realize your main pairing for this fic is just Takumi and Akira but I just want to say thank you for including some Mai/Yuuichi in this part, it really made my day to see someone show their relationship in a positive way
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
All in all, a fun, happy, Christmasy fic, full of warmth and joy. I liked the shout-outs to various holiday movies (I have to admit, I could see the "twist" coming when Akira mentioned she'd found the perfect person to play Santa, but then again it's not really supposed to be a twist, particularly if you've watched "Miracle on 34th Street" a few times.). The ninja elf routine was cute, and I liked the idea of Takumi being a hospital volunteer as a continuity shout-out to "Conditions of the Heart" as well as a highlight of his general niceness.

If there was one flaw, I would have to say that it was at the beginning of the fic during Mai's phone call, where you're setting up the scenario. Maybe it's just me, but, especially in the two paragraphs of Takumi's dialogue starting with "But I'd mind..." that he seems to be almost too saint-like to be real ("no, no, I won't spend Christmas with either my family or my fiancee, both of whom invited me; I'd rather let all of you go off and have normal Christmas fun while I do charitable work for poor, orphaned children who don't have families..."); that all could have been dispelled by having he and Akira have planned to do it together in advance (since they end up doing anyway, as Akira wins major points for showing up...). Nonetheless, while it started the fic on a sour note it proved to be an extremely minor point once the actual story got started, which was done well on all characters' parts and with plenty of Christmas spirit!
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Touching story :) Gives me the christmassy feeling XD

Merry Christmas, Kurt! Have a very merry Christmas!

- Saffyopal -
Hallwings chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful Christmas story.

I have a question, though.

Did Akira have pointy ears, or did she draw the line there?
elle chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh, another story from you! Another good story to read! That's Takumi always want to make other people feel happy.. I really like it! Thanks to you! _
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Such a good takumi and akira Christmas story. So cute. It was almost like a tv special. I love the ninja elf. That was great. She brought that on herself. Lol. Can't wait to read more of your wonderful stories.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Cool!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Merry Christmas to you, too. I loved this story, and it's message. Thank you so much for writing and for posting.

*hugs*