Reviews for The Aftermath
hazle40490 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
For The Quarter Quell:
1 Have Katniss make a few allies
2 Be sure to have purrfect details(Pun intended)
3 Write what come from the heart
Guest chapter 35 . 6/8/2015
Are you gonna update? Or have you forgotten about the story? It's like 2015, and you left off on a really bad cliffhanger!
fluffytardis chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
Please update!
girlonfire658 chapter 35 . 6/20/2014
My I know what going to happen the capitol people are going too take Gale please write fast my mind is going crazy what is katniss going to say about blaire and spades matching please write the next chapter soon:(:(:(
girlonfire658 chapter 33 . 6/20/2014
I put it to my Thune of hanging tree the song and I sing it to my cousin he loved it he hasn't read the books because he is 6 so I just sang him the song now whenever I see him it's can you sing the sunflower song
girlonfire658 chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
You suck Elliot and Keeley shouldn't have died the family should have come home together but a good chapter
Little Red chapter 35 . 2/17/2014
Hey! And no, that's not a happy hey. I knew they were related when she mentioned his . No. No. can't just end something like that and not add more to it for like three years! It says the last time you updated it was on June 19, 2011.
Little Red chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
Yes! Thank you tank u tank u tank u tank u! No need to read my previous comment or whatever it is called#! But please do. And keep the email.I'll need to know what's happening with possibly my most favoritest could of all time!
Little Red chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
This was a really long long long long looongg time ago, but I thought that Katniss and Peeta did it. Like have sex. Lol, childhood memories...I remember when that was a bad word. Anyways,is she or is she not pregnant. I've been expecting her to be, especially since you know, it all happened as Peeta said, 'naturally'. Please reply to me on thanks! Btw, I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing, I Love love policies this story.
dracoqueen chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
Plz update soon !
sweet.treachery chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Aaaww, why does gale have to spot them whenever they're acting all so sweet.
I love Peeta with her though.
DLTHG13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
ACTUALIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POR FAVOR!
LaceyTeel530 chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
Tell me the next update by emailing me... . If u don't mind... Btw. Love it. It almost sounds that this should be apart of the real story!:):):)
HawkFire chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
please...can you update soon?
HawkFire chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
*gives a death stare* Snow.