Reviews for Float
t3ra chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
nice story, poor steve & his life is just to dangerous

greez
allanon9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I liked it.
Mahalo babe, steven'd said.
Bye.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
great story. I love the trust and the h/c. Awesome teamwork :)
Belker chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love this fic! Superb timeline.
maxie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Superb dialogue! You captured each character brilliantly and their communication with each other. It flowed so well that I could picture this great story as a scene on the show. Bravo!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great short...loved the constant references to danny's tie. poor guy can't catch a break about that!
valis2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was wonderful, taut h/c! I enjoyed this so much. I loved how bare-bones the style was, how everything came together, how you wrote the dreamy flow of Steve's consciousness. Great story!
Marlab chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Such warm fuzzies reading this - gotta love good Steve h/c - I wish it had been longer though :) I hope you write more H50 - you certainly got the characters spot on!
vahanian chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Excellent story, I especially like the part about the tie, very funny.
DaughterofFlynn chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I like the whole story, but this is my favorite part:

"Steve, they're going to put you on the stretcher." Danny, leaning in close. "It's okay. We got you home."

Home. Not floating. Didn't need to anymore. His team found him.

They were good at that.
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Loved this!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh wow. I really liked this one. Very well written and kept me on the edge of my seat. Fanfreakingtastic.

Tara x0x
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Great. Just proves every story doesn't need a plot? ? Like how you managed to incorporate all 4 characters into such a short story.
purehalo chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was so excellent, you had all the characters 'voices' down perfect and i love that you gave us Steve's thoughts too.

I know you have this down as complete but if you wanted to do one more little chapter i'd be in line to read it!
tewksgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I would love to see this turn into a whole story... what happened that led up to this and what happened afterwards. Great job!