Reviews for The Only Exception
Lyta7 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Aw, poor Edward and poor Bella. They went into this with two different expectations on what this relationship is. I was kind of dreading him finding out about Charlie, so at least it's done now and they can heal.

Great chapter!
cedward2417 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Awe...that was very warm & fuzzy. Nice and uplifting for the holidays. ThanksÜ
grrrr.edward chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
ohhh you! always with the fantastic stories. no wonder you are one of the most favored ff authors.

crazy! thanks so much!
grrrr.edward chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
ugh. fuck.
grrrr.edward chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
breaking my little heart. she's going to run. she always does
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Hehehe! Paramore rocks! And im in love with their song The Only Exception. When i first read the story title i was immediately reminded of that song! And i love it! Anyways it is just another perfect song for this story! I cant tell you enough how wonderful it is for this story!

Hahaha, i think i squealed? Like an Alice fashion squeal! Gosh im soo happy! Ha, hes moving to Seattle because of a job offer. Sounds like some real fate to me! Hehehehe, Im so giddy, That was the sweetest thing when Edward asked Charlie to date his mother! And now a year later. Oh you are so killing me! D Marry Him? Oh this is so great! Aww, im just soo giddy with excitement! This was truly wonderful and i always love a good happy ending which this one was just fabulous! Hehe.

So i loved this chapter so much! Hell i loved this story so much! Thanks to acinad for buying it. And thanks to you for writing it! Best of luck with RL!

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
OMG, one more chapter to go after this one! Im so happy its long though! I starting to LOVE this E and B! Well lets get to a reading! Hehe, No Jasper here! But i thought i saw him lingering outside the apartment! ;D

Aww, i love this song! It is so sweet and just perfect! I feel like it is coming from Edwards thought! And it is just perfect for this chapter! Just tell him about Charlie for goodness sakes. Ahh. Ha! OMG just telll him! Finally. LOl. And i guess its okay to say that you never fail with the drama. Im pretty sure i live for your drama in these stories! Gahh. Now i want them to work it out. lol! Im so bad. Nooo, haha. Gosh i knew that was going to happen. Well something like it i just had this feeling! Ha.

Anyways i loved this chapter so much! And the drama. You always know how to play it out so well. So spectacular chapter! And im off to the last one. What? Insane? Yes i agree! Lol!

Risbeen chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
much much better 3

Now Im all swoony

I heart you again :)
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
oo, Another Josh song! Im loving it! This is one of my favs to by him. It is a great song! And i think it will go great with ths chapter! Omg only 2 more after this one. Ha!

Aww, Gosh this story is so wonderful and intriguing! I love it so much! And this chapter! You are most definitely a phenomenal author! I love everything you do. So onto the next chapter!

Risbeen chapter 6 . 12/28/2010

You did not warn me...

*growls*
Risbeen chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
couch sex...Im a fan.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Hmm, This chapter is longer than the rest oh i love it! So lets continue the read! D

Well i love the title i know its a song but its so cute, idk it just makes me smile. And i just gotta say perfect fit! I love it so much! You are a great song selector! Omg. I cant believe he heard her. And he has every right to feel the nagging feeling. Gosh when is she going to tell him? This is some crazy stuff and i love it so much! I loved this wonderful and amazing chapter! And im off to another one... as always!

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Ohh i love this song too! It is wonderful and goes so great! Oh how i hope this is how our favorite couple become!

Gosh this is soo amazing! That song indeed held truth to this chapter and i love it! You know what else i loved? This chapter! Haha! It was just marvelous! Im so happy im reading it now! Lol! Oh and im loving how neither of them can stay away. And i wonder if shes going to tell him about Charlie? Anyways off i go to another chapter!

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Oh you know how i love Josh! Lol! And great song! Well lets get to the action!

Hehe, Edward is so adorable. Its still nagging at me about the age difference but im trying to get over it. Lol! Anyways im excited for the date. I really wanna see where this goes! D So i loved this chapter also, it was incredible! SO im off to another chapter!

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
One, We will all miss you for however long you are dealing with RL. Two, all my sympathy to you and your family! Im so sorry for your loss and know just how bad RL can become and a loss like that. Anyways a story im so happy to read! Its interesting and nothing you have ever done, im excited to see how it all turns out! And we all know im a sucker for the parent fics. Ha!

Great song! I love it! Woo to the chiropractor. Haha! Oh that bastard, cheating on her. Hmm so B is 32. I will keep that in mind. 10 years older than out Eddie boy. Lol. Very interesting. Ha. Oh and i got that from the teaser. ;D Haha, Now im wondering what made Mr. Green Eyes to come there? Lol!

Anyways i loved this chapter so much and of curse you have me sucked into another story! Well im off to the next chapter!

Be safe and happy holidays!

With love! ~Ashley~